• Show
Clear All

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
      Isn't it a beautiful day in Montreal today?

Perfect weather for a November day. A little warmer than I was expecting though.

Not much in the news today. Campaign to save Parc Avenue is continuing. People died of this and that. Nothing major.
      Also, the Conservative government hates the idea of me having money and has decided to financially ruin me. I was considering starting a thread about it, but got too lazy.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

• (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It's sunny in Ottawa this morning, a cold crisp autumn day. And it's only a 2.5 hours drive from Montreal. Lots of people are much farther away. It must be terrible to have to endure such a plight. I mean: some people will never get to stand in its awesomeness... I shed a tear for those unfortunate souls and i wish them...

Ah hell. Who am i kidding? I'm not there! I WANT TO BE THERE!
          What?

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            Don't worry kitty... it's just jealousy speaking.

Montreal 4 - Carolina 0.
            What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richelieu
              That brought tears to my eyes. I wish i was there...

Actually i'll be there for a seminar this evening but i have to come back to the gloom and grey of Ottawa right after. Such a shame...
              this whole thread made me a bit nostalgic.
              I moved to Ljubljana, Slovenia this week and this is my first time on poly and I get all these pictures of Mtl..
              (Im also from Ottawa/Gatineau)

Comment

• Also, the Bloc screws me yet again.
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                X