Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal

I was there over the weekend, i'm there this evening and i'll be there Thursday night too. I'm hoping it won't move or change too much or sink or anything before or when i get there.

There just had to be a Montreal thread. That city is too often ignored. Especially on Poly.

And Spec too.
    What?

You’re alone and you stand there
    On the phone,cryin my name
    You’re alone desolation
    Broken heart
    Won’t you let it calm down

Take me take me get me out of here
    Come down please come help me out

I am alone drivin out here
    Comin home losin my head
    On the road but I am not there
    Montreal won’t you let it calm down

Won’t you let it come down let it come down

Oooooooohhh that’s how the story goes
    It’s been a long way home
    Don’t wanna loose you my love
    My love,my love
    Take me take me take me take me out

(Won’t you let it come down)
    (Won’t you help me out)
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher's had his face buried in the 'shrooms again.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The song has Montreal in the lyrics

but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEKKA!!!!

Montreal
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
          The song has Montreal in the lyrics

but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEKKA!!!!

Montreal
          It's called "Montreal Calling", and it's about the band (who is from Montreal) wanting to escape Toronto (where they moved) to go home.

It's gotten lots of radio play...and it's also on the NHL 07 soundtrack.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

To go to Montreal??
            Ok, so they're the ones with their faces in the 'shrooms?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              To go to Montreal??
              Ok, so they're the ones with their faces in the 'shrooms?

No, Toronto's shrooms suck. This is why they wanted to return to Montreal.

Comment

Wanna do something on thursday?

We can go grab a beer if you want.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Montreal > Toronto imo.
                  "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
                    Montreal > Toronto imo.
                    Red Deer > Fort McMurray > Edmonton > Toronto

Comment

So Montreal DOES have worth. You led me to believe they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                        Wanna do something on thursday?

We can go grab a beer if you want.

Spec.
                        Can't do it Spec. I'm driving there after work and then back immediately since i'm working the following day. But i'll PM you the next time i have some time and i'm in town. You sound like a cool guy to have a beer with.
                        What?

Comment

We should get this thread topped.

Or push it to 500.
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

We all want to be there, yet so are entitled to the privilege.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Malbork!
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X