Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick: Man rapes his own mother

And surprise- they live in a trailor.

Even bigger surprise- his mother was passed out drunk.

And of course it happened in the south.

Perhaps if they outlawed trailors, we'd have a better quality of people in this country. .

I'm still a little confused how this could be revenge on his brother. Shouldn't he rape his brother instead?

This is an interesting concept. Now if we think about it, this boy came from his parents. That means, he was part of his mother once. Does this means he was actually having sex with himself?

The way I see it, he only got the ying part done, and to achieve harmony.. he knows what to do to get the yang. Go on son, have sex with your dad!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

All of you know I'm right, the fact is, if you give any weight to eastern philosophies, you know I'm right on this one.

I know it's sick, but we all know this man was only going for his inner peace and harmony. Is that really a crime? By law, yes, morally? Who knows.

A man is sent to prison for life. He tries to escape. Is that escape in itself a crime? By law, yes. Morally? Not necessarily. It is the fundamental need and urge of a man, no institution can replace that, the need to be free. But it is illegal, so we punish the prisoner for it. I agree with the law, but I also agree with the inner urges of that prisoner, wanting to be free so as a man I can not lay moral blame on him. Only man made law.

So using this same as a model, we could reflect that a person has another fundamental need, and that is harmony, understanding himself. That is what many people are looking for.. in religions, by meditating, some take drugs, some do philosophies of other kinds.. it is to understand and conceptualize the basics of life.

So in a way this man was on his mission. Illegal? Absolutely. Morally wrong? Who knows. And let's face it, she was already passed out, so that should count as decreasing the moral baggage of this sexual predator.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I blame Eminem. Or maybe Bush...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I blame Confucius. His ideas about harmony in the society obviously were misread by this young criminal, who understood the guanxi-thing wrong what the relationship to your parents are.

I mean, Confucius could have been more descriptive. He totally forgot the whole having sex thing in that, thus willingly leaving a loophole for sexual predators in it. Therefore I have to conclude that he was the thinker of horror and is the same to philosophy as Gandhi was to India.
          In da butt.

Comment

Hm, so he should have raped someone else, and it would have been less sick? Right.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
              Hm, so he should have raped someone else, and it would have been less sick? Right.
              yes it would have been less sick.

I know they say rape isn't about sex, but to me, that seems silly. I know power and control are the central themes, but surely sexual drive comes into play. And yes I know there are men who rape little old ladies, but maybe they are attracted to them.

I don't know, I'm talking out my ass. I'm not a rapist, so I can't fathom what drives a man to rape someone else.

Sex aside, who would want to hurt their mother in such a way? Yes I know men kill their mothers all the time (figure of speech), but rape is hurt on a much more personal level. He had to already had some issues with his mother. Though the fact she was passed out drunk leads me to suspect she isn't much of a mother. So he probably resents the fact he was neglected as a kid. But I was neglected as a kid as well, and I never think about raping my mother.

And another thing. had he been able to complete the act without her waking up, she would not have been aware of the crime. So it isn't about power or control over her (or to a lesser extent- but she would not realize this control). So perhaps there is some weight to his theory that he wanted to hurt his brother. But why not kick the **** out of his brother? Why would he **** his mother?

Comment

I'm just having a hard time acknowledging shades of sickness when it comes to the isolated act of rape. If he had raped his sister, would that have been half as sick? Girl in the park, 10%? 20?

Comment

sex with mother = wrong
                  rape = wrong

rape of mother shows more wrongness than just rape.. or just sex with mother

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It's wrong squared.

Comment

Maybe he just got tired of raping his sister
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        sex with mother = wrong
                        rape = wrong

rape of mother shows more wrongness than just rape.. or just sex with mother
                        That's a faulty logic in my opinion. Rape is just that; it doesn't make it less sick just because you choose to inflict it on someone with whom you might have had morally acceptable relations if you weren't a rapist. That is not the situation, the situation is that of rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          I blame Confucius. His ideas about harmony in the society obviously were misread by this young criminal, who understood the guanxi-thing wrong what the relationship to your parents are.

I mean, Confucius could have been more descriptive. He totally forgot the whole having sex thing in that, thus willingly leaving a loophole for sexual predators in it. Therefore I have to conclude that he was the thinker of horror and is the same to philosophy as Gandhi was to India.
                          Blame Jesus. This kid was obviously trying to prove that his mother was no Virgin Mary.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            That's a faulty logic in my opinion. Rape is just that; it doesn't make it less sick just because you choose to inflict it on someone with whom you might have had morally acceptable relations if you weren't a rapist. That is not the situation, the situation is that of rape.
                            So rape of a child is no worse than rape of an adult?
                            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

There are degrees of good and degrees of bad, this is worse than a normal rape.
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                              X