Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael J. Fox on Stem cell research....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is Eventis?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• If you have to ask, you're not there yet.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• own goal
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Rush: The right's version of Michael Moore!

They both suck.

In other news, as a voter in the Wisconsin Gubernatorial election that this all stemed from, you all (ok, most of you) will be happy to know that I will be voting Doyle (Dem) in that election.

I feel strongly that stem cell research is something that can be one of the biggest boons to humanity in the last 50 to 100 years. It's the religious right that wants this stopped.

I am a Republican. I am NOT part of the religious right. The religious right is trying to merge government and religion. Screw em. Vote Dem! (only this time... don't get your hopes up )

(BTW, there are only two issues that would sway my vote against the Repugs, Stem Cell, and Gay Marriage)
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Donegeal

BTW, if you tell the candidates why you're voting the way you are, it may have some impact. There are leaders in the GOP like Spector who are in favor of those issues. Strengthen their hand in the party.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Dude, I spend all day at Eventis.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I do have to wonder why some people continue to listen to Rush Limbaugh yet he is one of the most popular radio entertainers in the country. Obviously many, many, many people buy into his stupidity and agree with it.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• At least Rush didn't say, "This is the only time I have ever seen Michael J. Fox act."
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X