No announcement yet.

An American Voting Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon is very Absentee freindly, that is where I voted in 2000. In 2004 I voted in Maryland.. I like the Oregon system much better.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      I wonder what the rules are for Virginia

JM
      You have to register 29 days before the election. On the other hand, you could probably still vote absentee wherever you lived prior to moving.
      "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral

You have to register 29 days before the election. On the other hand, you could probably still vote absentee wherever you lived prior to moving.
        I plan on moving back to Maryland soon. I still have a Maryland Driver's License.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There's a difference in absentee and not being registered at all.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You should look up getting an absentee ballot (though you may have already missed a deadline).

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

2 hours and 22 minutes and I'm going to vote.
              I plan everything to death.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                You should look up getting an absentee ballot (though you may have already missed a deadline).

-Arrian
                I can make a trip to visit my freinds (and vote?) next week.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

That'll do.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I voted. Split pretty evenly, considering senate, house and judges. Independent for Governor, Kinky Friedman.

Now I get to wait a week to see the talley.
                    Goody. I just love waiting.
                    Last edited by SlowwHand; October 23, 2006, 22:13.

Comment

Working...
                    X