No announcement yet.

An American Voting Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell them to wear their winter coats. It's getting cold up here.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

53 here. I don't like the developing trend.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's called winter.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          That aren't close? You mean since it won't make a difference, and as a statement?
          Pretty much. If one canidate in a race is almost guarenteed to win I'll vote for a 3rd party canidate, if a race is close I'll vote Dem, I don't want 3rd party canidates to spoil races. *cough* Nader *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Check with your registrar's office. In Florida, that would be enough to disqualify you from voting if you moved outside your precinct.
            You can register at the voting site on Election Day in Minnesota, so that sh*t can't happen here.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

Beaver-kissin' maple-leaf-blowin' neighbors to the north can show up at polling places with ID and be sworn in to be able to vote.

North Dakota
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Tomorrow, I cast my first vote for an Independent.
                Sloww must be getting Kinky in his old age...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

He's a ****ing partisan moron spouting the latest talking points. He and his kind will make me glad when the election is over regardless of the eventual result simply because thier annoyances will go back into the shadows until the next election allowing me a more pleasent online experience.

Comment

Registered, will be voting.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I moved (to Virginia).. what do I need to do to be able to vote?

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I have to admit that I have only voted in 2000 and 2004..

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Get thee to the registrar of voters in your town! It's probably in the same place as stuff like the Town Clerk. You can probably do a quick online search and find out exactly where it is.

Go down there and get it sorted out.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

You can register at the voting site on Election Day in Minnesota, so that sh*t can't happen here.
                            Yeah, that is what I like.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Can't do that here. Registration ended..last week I believe. Good luck.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I wonder what the rules are for Virginia

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X