Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Population Growth.

Green, luddite commies.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Technically, most of this is not population growth so much as population redistribution.

Immigration
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

H1-B visas

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Technically, most of this is not population growth so much as population redistribution.

Immigration
          Errrr....no

Natural population growth accounts for more than half of the US' growth rate
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If population is declining further in EU countries we also may end up with 300 million some day
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
              Natural population growth accounts for more than half of the US' growth rate
              Only because children of immigrants count as natural population growth.
              Last edited by LordShiva; October 11, 2006, 13:45.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Just checked that clock, it shows only 299,955,863

Blah

Comment

Yes, and a net gain of one person every 11 seconds means that we will be at 300 million on or about the 17th.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Of course, but only if all goes well. If Thorn is right something bad will happen soon
                    Blah

Comment

Re: 300 Million Strong

Originally posted by DanS

In my own family, yesterday, my newest nephew was born in Germany, and is our own family's little 300 millionth American. My 24th niece/nephew.
                      No wonder you guys are up to 300mio, 24 nieces/nephews

Congrats btw

Comment

Btw, how many does that make when you count in illigal imigrants?

Comment

I'd like to come out in support of this thread.

And to record my relief, all things considered, that there was only one Mayflower.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                            What does that say about those whose jobs are being outsourced?
                            That they don't have competitive skills, though they're getting jobs back now that people are fed up with Indian outsourcing.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't believe that DanS has any illegal nieces / nephews.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Re: 300 Million Strong

Originally posted by DanS
                                . My 24th niece/nephew.
                                Ive got you beat.

I don't even remember the names of all my nieces and nephews.
                                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X