I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Sarah

Former Friend with benefits.

Next.

Maria

First daughters middle name is Marie.

Next.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I like writing "R's". Hey, it matters. She'll be writing her name a lot.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thea
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Tamblo
            Tussu
            Tata
            Tiabella
            Thermapower
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tattila
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                I like writing "R's". Hey, it matters. She'll be writing her name a lot.
                Yea, but although my first girl is named Aurora, we call her Rory as a nick name. That kinda eliminates all "R" names.

Thea

Nice name, but Thea Elizabeth doesn't roll of the tongue very well.
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Are we still doing nature names?

Hell, just get down with your hippie self and name her Moonbeam or Rainbow .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thundertussu
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Yea... I'm sure that when you guys think of me, the word hippie is right behind.

Now if we could come up with a word that means Moonbeam or Rainbow,

Comment

• If your first girl is Aurora, maybe this one should be Boreolus .

Come on, nature names are very hippie-ish. If you want to lose street cred, don't go nature

Hey, if you are calling your 1st one Rory, what about Lorelai for the 2nd .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• First child Alpha
                          Second - Omega
                          Third - Abortion.
                          In da butt.

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• "Warlords" works as a nickname for Aurora.

Wait until the 2nd XP before you choose the second one's name.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Diana is the Roman Goddess of the moon (and hunting). Diana Elizabeth sounds nice.

I know you said your wife likes "Victoria". Victoria Elizabeth sounds like you were reading English history while naming the kid or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X