No announcement yet.

Help me name my second Daughter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But beware of the "Hey Trinity! Where's Neo?" jokes your daughter will undoubtedly have to suffer.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I tihnk that movie (Because of the sequals) is a flash in the pan..

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I now know what question to never ask

congrats !!!
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Someone restrain Donegeal. We're taking over this task of naming.

We don't need no stinking badges.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why dont you name her Tetragrammaton?
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Why not Tinkywinky

and the next Children name Laalaa and Poo
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                If you like Trinity then go for it. In all likelihood that other person will not be in your social circle 5 years from now.
                Wrong. We have been friends with these people for 20 years. Maintained a close friendship and do things together several times a year. Its been 15 years since High School also. These people are keepers.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Does your wife know of life after daycare? Don't tell me, she doesn't believe in the hereafter.
                  This is a good point. I'll bring it up to her.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Let's face a simple fact. Odd names are completely retarded and parents who are obsessed with finding "unique" or "uncommon" names are the most retarded off all. Your kid is going to hate you because you've doomed them to a life time of ridicule or atleast a life time of hearing "How do you spell that?" and being told "That's a... er, unusual name..."
                    You are right, it is amasing how stupid parents can get. Iceland has strict rules on naming but still people come up with names like Linus Gauti (wich is pronounced just like linuskauti, the Icelandic word for a roller skate).
                    Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Tesseract. It's too dorky to be a "dumb" name.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Tilgrath
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Terrible
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Temecula
                            Tulare
                            Tucumcari
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Seriously, Tiana means princess (or something like that) in Russian.

Comment

Tiana is very easily confused with Diana.

How about Tiamat?

Comment

Working...
                                X