Clear All

• Originally posted by LordShiva
    Heresson
    nice name
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• Will, let me straight out with you on this. I think Shiva is onto your double-speak, too.
      You're suggesting that baby, Will, I have a hard time even saying it, but you're suggesting you're that baby's daddy?

Stand back now, Donegeal. Put that gun away. Let's hear his story.

Go ahead, Will.
      Last edited by SlowwHand; October 26, 2006, 21:59.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Lardosia
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I still think Tiamat is a solid choice if you're the sort of parent who wants TEH EXOTIQUE to your daughter's name without ruining her life. Easy to spell, easy to pronounce, clearly a feminine name, actually means something. Not a lot of T-starting names which fit all the criteria I mentioned.

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Will, are you suggesting that there's a reason to name this baby after you? Hmmm?

Comment

• I like Tiamat!
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• But Hoseman wins

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Will9 has supiciously left this thread
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• temecula
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Sappho for the win.
                    Lime roots and treachery!
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• another vote for Tiamat.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Will, I have a hard time even saying it, but you're suggesting you're that baby's daddy?
                        Nope. The Wife and I have conception umm... nailed down to a specific weekend. It was our anniversary vacation back in mid May. Let me tell you, THAT was a good vacation!!!
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                          X