X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Carolina. Damn rebel traitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
      ok is un american good or bad? need to clarify that way i can decide.
      It's good.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Texas. They're a buncha Mexicans in denial.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          ok is un american good or bad? need to clarify that way i can decide. I like the california refernece because i like the fact that for the last hundred years N cali and S cali have been trying to split the state over a simple thing as water!!. N cali has it and s cali thinks they deserve it. Go figure.
          plus southern california has all the problems with the state.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            Texas. They're a buncha Mexicans in denial.

I heard that!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I heard that!
              That was entirely intended.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

The Most UnAmerican independant State is Mexico.

And State of the Union is Florida.
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

DC isn't in the United States.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

America is a country of immigrants - you're all bloody foreigners! There's very few natives left in the country after they were systematically murdered/ethnically cleansed etc.
                    This isn't a very good argument. Europeans conquered North America. They took it from the American Indians, they didn't immigrate there in hopes of joining native society. Your argument isn't substantially different from an argument claiming that:

The English in England are all foreigners. Almost all the native Celts have been systematically murdered / ethnically cleansed and shipped to places like Wales and Cornwall. England is actually Celtic land.
                    ___

When a group of people conquer a place they make it their own after a few generations, and it's theirs until someone else conquers it and pushes them out. If you don't agree to that, then there are few ethnic groups in this world who aren't foreigners in their own lands.
                    Last edited by Wycoff; October 8, 2006, 15:19.
                    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• Texas

Comment

• and I disagree that the country belongs to the native americans. They came here from Asia. This continent belongs to no one except the wolves and other dominant predators. Return the country to it's rightful mammal owners

Comment

Working...
                        X