Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bears didn't exactly roll the Vikings, that could and probably will be, a loss.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Any team with RW McQuarters as their nickel back has defensive issues. Their pass rush has been shockingly mediocre, and it exposes those DBs.

Nice offense, though...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think Indy will be last to fall.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Indy will fall before the Bears.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
            Baltimore falls this week @ Denver.
            Indeed.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              Indy will fall before the Bears.
              Really?

When's the last time Indianapolis has lost a meaningful regular-season game? That is to say, when did they last lose a game that counted towards playoff seeding?

The answer would be Halloween of 2004, in a shootout with the Kansas City Chiefs. Since then, in regular-season games without playoff seeding locked up, the Colts are 25-0.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Chicago people get just frothing at the mouth.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                  The Bears didn't exactly roll the Vikings, that could and probably will be, a loss.

ACK!
                  Actually, if you watched that game, it was the one time the Bears had a bad game. 11+ Penalties (I think they have less than that in the other 3 games combined). Piss poor tackling, which they corrected in week 4. Week 3, Bears at Vikings, was the Bears bad game (and they still found a way to win).

The Vikings play the Bears on December 3rd, at Chicago. Cold weather for a Dome team. Also, the Bears will be either still fighting for an undefeated season or fighting for Home Field Advantage for the playoffs. In either case, the Bears will have ALOT to play for in that game.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

"fighting for an undefeated season"
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      "fighting for an undefeated season"
                      Yep.

Oct 8 Buffalo (Win)
                      Oct 16 @Arizona (Win)
                      Week 7 BYE
                      Oct 29 San Francisco (Win)
                      Nov 5 Miami (Win)
                      Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants (Tough game, but should be a Win)
                      Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets (Another tough game, but not as hard as Giants)
                      Nov 26 @New England (Could be first loss of the season, but still should Win)
                      Dec 3 Minnesota ("Fighting for an undefeated season")
                      Dec 11 @St. Louis (Win)
                      Dec 17 Tampa Bay (Win)
                      Dec 24 @Detroit (Win)
                      Dec 31 Green Bay (Win)

Laugh all you want, but its an easy schedule except for that three game stretch in November. They get by that 3-0 and they should be in great shape for a 16-0 season.

However, is they loose one of them, there is no telling how they'd do at Detroit and against Green Bay as our starters could be resting with Home Field Advantage wrapped up and nothing to play for.
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

they should be in great shape for a 16-0 season.

And you wonder why the rest of us at Bears fans.

There is a reason that there has been only one team in the Superbowl era to go undefeated (and I'm not sure when was the last time before that). If the 1985 Bears couldn't go undefeated, this Bears team won't either.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

You wanna make a bet again?

If the Bears get by those three games in November and still be undefeated, they WILL go 16-0.

Comment

So it's gone from shoo-in for Super Bowl to undefeated season? This, 4 games into season.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                              You wanna make a bet again?

If the Bears get by those three games in November and still be undefeated, they WILL go 16-0.

This is a bet I KNOW I'll win. You say they go 16-0, I say no way.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                So it's gone from shoo-in for Super Bowl to undefeated season? This, 4 games into season.
                                Yeah... it's absolutely amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X