Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like playing a crappy team to make you feel like your old self: Roethlisberger at the half, 13-15 for 224 yds, 2TDs. Pitt is 6-7 on 3rd down conversion.

Someone wanted to know where Damon Huard was? Playing QB for KC. 6-12, 27 yds.

Edit:

Harrington, sheesh. Tough time to be a Dolfan.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Tomlinson may end up remembered as greatest RB ever. That's what he wants, and he makes a good case for it.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        I hate my team, they suck . Every single game it seems to be the case that the Falcons have to start off quickly and then try to hang on and weather the storm and try not to lose... something must happen at halftime, but I have no idea what.
        With your QB, you can't make comebacks, he's not that good when playing behind.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• No, now, Imran thinks he has a good QB. Don't go bursting his bubble.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• The Falcons offense is run-dimensional.
            The Falcons defense is good, but not dominant.

There are too many other good teams. Atlanta is destined to mediocrity.

Meanwhile, HOW 'BOUT THEM 5-1 SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who let them go out and get a half-decent defense?
            Who allowed Drew Brees to heal in 8 months?
            Who gave them a new coach with a clue?
            Who let them get Randy Bush?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Who dat ?!?

Comment

• The NFL.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• They're just like I'd hoped. Exciting for Nawlens.

Comment

• It's all good with me. It'll help revitalize the coolest city in this country. New Orleans is our Montreal, our Amsterdam.

I just know it's not Tom Benson's doing. If he had his way, they'd be in LA by now.

Comment

• I don't care much for Mr. Parasol Twirler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                        With your QB, you can't make comebacks, he's not that good when playing behind.
                        It's not about making comebacks, but keeping leads. The defense just self destructed in the second half today after giving up only 1 offensive TD in the last 4 games. Then again, the Giants do tend to do that (rip apart defenses in the 2nd half).

Vick does have a 4th Q passer rating of like 110 or something gaudy. He's made a number of signature comebacks in his career.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• See?

Comment

• What do you think you are yapping about, Mr. "I got Drew Bledsoe as my team's QB" .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So over the course of a career, now you're saying you'd take Vick over Bledsoe?

Imran!

Other than that, this is Bledsoe's last year as a starter in Dallas, if he's even able to complete this year. If the Cowboys don't improve, Romo's on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

It's not about making comebacks, but keeping leads. The defense just self destructed in the second half today after giving up only 1 offensive TD in the last 4 games. Then again, the Giants do tend to do that (rip apart defenses in the 2nd half).

Vick does have a 4th Q passer rating of like 110 or something gaudy. He's made a number of signature comebacks in his career.

When you are behind, it's about making comebacks. He can't do it.

For this year his rating is 45.8 in the 4th Quarter.

Try again.

ACK!
                                Last edited by Tuberski; October 15, 2006, 22:53.
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X