X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
    An important trait, often overlooked.

Well, looks like Dallas is going to be looking for a new coach after Parcells completes his stroke.

Lorizael, well, I don't know what to say, other than Snyder is a little lighter in the wallet for nothing.
    'Skins are, technically, winning the game right now. Anything can happen, anything can happen. Sonny Jurgensen could come down out of the booth and lead the team to victory. Anything can happen.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hmm... Dunn may have scored too quickly.. the Falcons' D looks tired on this drive as the Giants are ripping chunks of yards off of them.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Damn, the Falcons D has totally fallen apart now... they are getting no pressure anymore and letting Barber run all over them .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I hate my team, they suck . Every single game it seems to be the case that the Falcons have to start off quickly and then try to hang on and weather the storm and try not to lose... something must happen at halftime, but I have no idea what.

Comment

• It's okay, at least you're not the Redskins.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Somewhere, Reismark is rejoicing.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well by God. I fall asleep, Cowboys come storming back. Owens, 3 touchdowns. Must be the ass chewing at halftime.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  Somewhere, Reismark is rejoicing.
                  Well, don't you know it.
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Nice to see replay producing justice, eh?
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yup, especially since we've been burned by replay more often than not. That was a TD all the way.
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• PHI 24 Final
                        NO 27

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• ZOMG! Detroit is going to the World Series!!

I mean, Detroit actually won a game, 20-17 over Buffalo. Is that allowed?

Tampa Bay beat Cincy, 14-13. Tenn beat Wash 25-22.
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• The planets aligned.

Comment

• Fans of crappy teams unite! The Titans get their 1 for the year...

Speaking of crappy, the Steelers are demolishing KC quite splendly.

Comment

• PASSING
                                CP/AT YDS TD INT
                                J. Harrington 7/13 51 0 2

Back to the car lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X