Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Washington loses to Tennessee, which they certainly could, I'm for tanking the rest of the season giving backups, like Campbell, time to play.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That would be funny. Washington vs. Dallas and each team doing all they can to lose.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Since Miami's season has already tanked, I'm for starting to play backups like Joey Harrington.

Oh wait a minute - they already are......

D

Comment

• I thought he was working as a used car salesman in Canoga Park, California or something.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            I thought he was working as a used car salesman in Canoga Park, California or something.
            No, that would be all the QBs that Wanny brought in to run the show. You know, after he got rid of Damon Huard: wonder what ever happened to that guy.....

D

Comment

• Detroit gets stuffed on 3rd and Goal at the Buffalo 1. What does Mike Martz pull out of his hat on 4th and Goal? Same play! And they get stuffed again and turn it over on downs!

Way to go Martz!

Comment

• I'm a big fan of play action.

Comment

• 10-0 Detroit.
                  Kevin Jones looks like an actual professional running back.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• PHI 0
                    2nd 5:56
                    NO 10

Who dat?!?

Comment

• Hey, Sloww... if you have the Falcons-Giants game on TV, you'll know why the Falcons' WRs don't complain about nothing getting throws. Jenkins drops a sure TD bomb that hits him in the hands... at least White is making his catches.

7-3 Falcons, but missed oppertunities was the name of this game. Should be 17-10 really.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Jenkins was probably shocked.

Comment

• What's his excuse when White and Crumpler didn't drop any?

Though Jenkins blocks real well.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Crumpler dropping 2 in the end zone against the Saints cost me a FF win a couple Mondays back.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• An important trait, often overlooked.

Well, looks like Dallas is going to be looking for a new coach after Parcells completes his stroke.

Lorizael, well, I don't know what to say, other than Snyder is a little lighter in the wallet for nothing.

Comment

• Wow... Dunn with a 90 yard TD run. That's was pretty... Giants have to tackle better.

And then on the replay, The Goose chews out Arrington. Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X