Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Philly? Probably. Don't want to get mugged on the field.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Im sorry dallas needs "RADIO" on the field yelling Chicken Sh!t that would be classic cause those refs aint calling that game worth a plug nickle.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• The way the refs forced that last interception was especially despicable.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I just want you all to know I'm considering suicide.

*sighs*

CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Romo!
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Rivers really playing great tonight. Great arm on that QB.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Cowboys are on the verge of what they should stick to. Romo on the field. Bledsoe on sideline as 2nd string, advising yet to be drafted rookie.

Cowboys blew this game.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• And when the entire offense falls apart because you put in an inferior QB, then don't cry to me .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Switch to Romo is a give-up play. Tuna doesn't play that way.

Not gonna happen.

Yet.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Cowboys blew this game.
                      And it was a pleasure to watch! I especially enjoyed T.O. being a non-entity for much of the game. His little tirades were fun to watch, too. He supposedly was overheard wondering why the Cowboys bothered signing him in the off-season. Yeah - I believe that.

Of course, the Eagles still left some points on the field... but when you score 38 I guess you can't complain too much.

New Orleans next week for the birds - that should be interesting.
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• My new theory for the Redskins.

If they show up to play, they can beat anybody. If they don't show up, well, it's just a painful debacle.

My other new theory.

They tried so hard to reverse the AFC curse that now they are incapable of beating NFC teams, but amazing against the AFC. If only we had more than four games against the AFC...

Either way, it's going to be a long season.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I think Romo plays more consistently that Drew. Bledsoe has been inconsistent in his whole career. He gets lock on and does not see the whole field including the rush.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• The Eagles had half, at least, of their points served to them on a silver platter. It was more the Cowboys losing than Eagles winning.

Comment

• Be careful what you ask for, Spaced. In 4 (OK, 3+) years, Romo has virtually no experience outside of exhibition games. He has not thrown a pass in an NFL game.

How many QBs succeed in that scenario?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                                Be careful what you ask for, Spaced. In 4 (OK, 3+) years, Romo has virtually no experience outside of exhibition games.
                                Gee... kind of sounds like Grossman
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X