X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOUCHDOWN BEARS!!!!

20-0 in the first half!
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Didn't you and Imran have a bet on this game?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow. 40-0 Chicago.

The scary thing is that they have been getting better almost every week.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Indy was down 13-7 when I checked the scores. Now they're up 14-13. Still, very low scoring.

Lions held the Vikings to 3 pts in the 1st Q, but have given up 16 in the 4th. Now losing 19-17.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Yes, it's a sweet time to be a Bears fan.

In keeping with team philosphy, I'm planning to enjoy this season, one game at a time.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
              Indy was down 13-7 when I checked the scores. Now they're up 14-13. Still, very low scoring.

Lions held the Vikings to 3 pts in the 1st Q, but have given up 16 in the 4th. Now losing 19-17.
              I'm a baseball fan now.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• oh yeah...

Bears

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• oh yeah...

da BEARS!
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• oooh, Leinart is 5/5, 2TDS
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

I'm a baseball fan now.
                        How 'bout them Tigers!

Also hockey season has started and b-ball training camp.

Lion cubs give up 23pts & score none in 4th Q.

Hey, NO pulled out the victory 24-21, are 4-1.

How did da Bears give up a TD?
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Bears got the ball back with 2:30 to go, just had to run out the clock. But Cedric Benson fumbled it away on the first play.

Buffalo got some help from a roughing the QB call on Urlacher (which I thought was a gift call, but maybe I'm biased). It was about a 40 yd drive.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• We've got Dallas-Philly on the late game and it's a real shotout. 21-17 Dallas, still 3:23 left in the first half...

Comment

• im wondering what is it gonna take to get a real flag on the eagles. Funny the taunting penalty called on the cowboys wasnt called on the eagles when the one freak got that interception.
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Sorry, Mrs. Tubes, it's not gonna happen.

Everybody knows the officials are engaged in a plot to destroy the Cowboys.

Comment

Working...
                                X