No announcement yet.

Over 200.000 Albanians may be expelled from Switzerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

120,000 Canadians working in the US illegally? That's likely mostly college kids looking for their first job outside of college. That is in no way close to the 12 million illegal Mexicans in the US especially since the Canadians are educated, working good paying jobs, and likely don't have 4 kids each.

You're attempting to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

120,000 of 5,000,000

Pretty small number.

The link says nothing about 'problems'.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

No, I'm trying to irritate Canadians.

I better move off Canada. I bothered them last week.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm not irritated. I just wonder about the poster.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

slow

I never denied that there would be some Canadian illegals. I'm just looking for the problems from the Canadian illegals--

120,000 eh?? I wonder how many American "illegals" are in Canada?
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                No, I'm trying to irritate Canadians.

I better move off Canada. I bothered them last week.
                Not irritated at all. In fact I love how we have moved a Swiss Albanian thread to now be about Canada.

Oh I wasn't bothered last week either. If you think you have even come close to bothering us, you need to learn more about us. Might I suggest a trip to scenic Winnipeg?
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

If Canadians were the biggest problem here, we'd have it made. Forget the Canadian comment, ok? Jeez, you Canadians are thin-skinned. Toughen up.

Comment

If Canadians were the biggest problem here, we'd have it made. Forget the Canadian comment, ok? Jeez, you Canadians are thin-skinned. Toughen up.

Nope try again-- Wasn't bothered at all. Just curious as to what the hell you were talking about. But since you so graciously admitted you were full of crap, we can let others threadjack this thread in new directions

Comment

120,000 eh?? I wonder how many American "illegals" are in Canada?
                      Do you count draft dodgers?

Comment

Since this thread has been thoroughly jacked already....

You might be interested to know the Iraq deserters claiming refugee status here are not making out well. They have lost at their immigration hearings and are now at the court of appeal.

Comment

Good.

Comment

Thought you'd like that.

See? Not irritated.

Comment

Comment

ONly if they are still "illegal"

Comment

Working...
                                X