No announcement yet.

Over 200.000 Albanians may be expelled from Switzerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did 200000 albanians get into switzerland in the first place??
    CSPA

Comment

I didn't bother reading the article - that number is clearly exaggerated.

Comment

I've only ever really heard bad press of albanians, not saying I believe it all, they're still people obviously. I lived in greece from 1990-1993 and heard nothing but bad talk about albanians (greeks HATE albanians) then later I read a little about the unfortunate pseudo communist state they had, little bunkers everywhere but no economy to speak of.

Then the whole kosovo incident was the next I heard of them, I was pro-albania initially but since then I've heard too much about albanian criminal syndicates, deliberately causing trouble etc etc. Now we've had a fair few mentions of albanian criminal circles in the uk, particularly in the female sex-slavery area... add on the majority muslim aspect and the intolerance that goes with it... wasn't there also some news lately about blood feuds sparking up again over there too? See, lots of negatives I hear about albania but no positives... poor place =/

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
          slow

I never denied that there would be some Canadian illegals. I'm just looking for the problems from the Canadian illegals--

120,000 eh?? I wonder how many American "illegals" are in Canada?
          Many. I was one, many years ago.

It had to do with being in between visas... ie, one is expired and waiting on the next. I also took jobs without work authorization while I was a student.

I would also imagine the Canadian numbers in the US surround similar situations.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Whatta ya know. Maybe they should build a big fence like Texas.
            What? They're finally gonna try and stop Texans from coming into the United States.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

What? They're finally gonna try and stop Texans from coming into the United States.
              Don't laugh, that might be a good idea!

Comment

Some references to the Swiss tightening of immigration laws including Swiss sources can be found here:

Comment

Working...
                X