Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Gore hadn't loved our democracy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    While Americans don't seem to be taking him seriously, millions of Mexicans are, especially in the capital, where approximately 1/3rd of all Mexicans live.
    Less than 1/5 live in the capital...

Assuming he's serious:
    If he creates his government, he can't let the other government continue for any length of time. He'll have to do away with it, which means arresting the government. The government knows that too, so they will likely try to act first. They can't afford to ignore him, cuz he has governors and the capital behind him. He has a real base of power, unlike Norton I.
    I doubt he can arrest the government, I really don't see the army supporting the PRD.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Okay, in and around the capital, depending on what stats you look at. I've seen cites of Mexico city having 30 million people.

As for what happens with the revolution, it definately depends on which way the army blows. I really don't see the army going with the PRD, but if enough reform minded officers (assuming any exist) can be convinced . . . who knows.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
      X