Swedish right coalition claims narrow victory in national elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

No, you got it all wrong. She's black so she's obviously not a racist, but rather an islamophobic or a "cultural racist" (yet another wonderful PC term)
    Even worse - according to the dear DR radio she is just an "uncle tom". No way that she can have her own opinions - she just expresses the evilness of this new rigthwing populist governement that sweden has got.

If I only used DR as a source, she would have been a black nazi
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Am I the only person that thinks Winstonophobia should be legalised ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• On this side of Öresund, it's perfectly legal.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Well, I might have been a bit unprecise - what I relly meant was if there should be a hunting season - preferably all year

BC caresses fondly his shotgun

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

As far as I know, she wants all girls to have their genitals examined. We already check the boys' genitals (testicles and foreskin) to make sure they are ok, how would this be any different?
              Besides, as labia surgery, anal bleaching etc seem to be growing trends, perhaps it would just be a good thing for young girls to hear from a medically trained person that their "unmodded" genitals actually look just fine.
              So you´d be ok with spreading your legs and have your genitals checked for possible signs of abuse when you were 13? Wouldn´t you find it humiliating and very very embarrassing? Going through puberty is hard enough, even without this kind of government sponsored abuse...

For those who read swedish:

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Hum.

I'm sure Frida approves of the new government.
                Attached Files

Comment

• BTW, we do check boys' genitals? Neonates, I suppose, but the only genital examination I underwent as a teen was when I went to hospital for that scrotal infection.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

Comment

• When I was in ~6th grade, all the boys had to go to the school nurse to check that their testes were in the right place and that their foreskin was not too tight. There was no complaints about this, as it served a useful purpose. I don't see how checking the girls' genitals would be any worse.
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid

So you´d be ok with spreading your legs and have your genitals checked for possible signs of abuse when you were 13? Wouldn´t you find it humiliating and very very embarrassing? Going through puberty is hard enough, even without this kind of government sponsored abuse...

For those who read swedish:

http://expressen.se/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?a=636882
                      Isn't that a really low price to pay if it can prevent just one case of gental mutilation ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• There is a 6 year checkup. To check that the testicles have dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston
                          Hum.

I'm sure Frida approves of the new government.
                          * Dammit, where are the cartridges ? - oh, here they are - click, click

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                            So you´d be ok with spreading your legs and have your genitals checked for possible signs of abuse when you were 13? Wouldn´t you find it humiliating and very very embarrassing?
                            It would certainly be a bit awkward, but otherwise no problems. It's a small price to pay in this case.
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Isn't that a really low price to pay if it can prevent just one case of gental mutilation ?
                              You can´t think like that. That leads to a very scary place IMO... If you start to give away your civil liberties (or even worse other peoples civil liberites) it´s one step closer to a fascist dictatorship. What´s next? Cameras in every home to check for child abuse and domestic violence? Do we really want that?

Comment

It would certainly be a bit awkward, but otherwise no problems. It's a small price to pay in this case.
                                Is that a grown woman talking or a 13 year old? If you´d got that question when you were 13 would you think it "a small price to pay" then?

Comment

Working...
                                X