Pity Rob has left...
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
      except norway which has the most leftist government ever
      Norway:

Comment

When I will be selected as the world leader, I will demolish and exterminate all leftists, except the hot babes who will be reserved as sex slaves for our soldiers. In the name of democracy and freedom. And everyone will have fun and none of you will be remembered and you won't even have a grave.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          When I will be selected as the world leader, I will demolish and exterminate all leftists, except the hot babes who will be reserved as sex slaves for our soldiers. In the name of democracy and freedom. And everyone will have fun and none of you will be remembered and you won't even have a grave.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            When I will be selected as the world leader, I will demolish and exterminate all rightists, except the hot babes who will be reserved as sex slaves for our soldiers. In the name of democracy and freedom. And everyone will have fun and none of you will be remembered and you won't even have a grave.

Corrected.

Comment

A little on topic - my radio tells that the new gov already has the first headache coming.

Together with the common voting, there was also local votings about the "trängselsskat" in stockholm and suburbs.

It seems that central stockholm was asked one question and voted heavily yes, while the suburbs where the commuters live was asked with another formulation and strangely voted no.

If those two votings are added, then it's an overall no, but since they weren't asked the same ...

Further the result is only a guidance, and it's up to the gov to decide wether it shall continue.

Last, I understand that the coalition disagrees a bit on the subject.

Have I missed something ?

I'm a little curious because our local politicians in copenhagen seems to get bad ideas.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Odin, well I don't really care. But one side needs to go.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The morning after the election in a news show, where the leader of the most leftist party in the parliament and a few others were debating, things got a little heated. This hilarious picture show the leder of the leftist party making his opinions clear live on the air.

It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

I don't trust Mr. Reinfeldt as our great new leader. The man has no sense of humour whatsoever. I'd never trust a person without humour.

M isn't reayll conservative any more though. And I don't know what Mr. Reinfeldt is anymore. He just to be a young neoliberal brat. But now he talks about work as the main creater of value in the fashion of some old confused marxist.

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
                      The mega commies won over the super mega commies/terrorist appeasers.
                      Yeah, that's what I thought.

A Swede rightwinger is probably as left as you can get in the US. Eh, probably somebody such as che.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, we´re lucky that way...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Ah, the usual misconstructions by the usual suspects.

Comment

Anyone know when we'll get to see who the new ministers will be?

(yes this was really an invitation to swedish posters to start speculating in the make up of the new government)
                            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I don´t really know who´s going to get what. But Moderaterna is going to take most of the goodies I think. They are bigger than the other three combined after all...

But I think Reinfeld is going to follow the line-up of his "shadow government". This don´t take into effect the massive loss for the Liberals though. If they get more ministers than Centern and Kristdemokraterna it´s going to be some debate and bad feelings in the alliance. My guess is that the liberals will lose two ministers and end up on equal footing with C and Kd, 3 each. Whick leaves 15 ministers for M.

I think Karin Pilsäter and Cecilia Malmström will be benched and replaced by Moderate females (but I can´t guess who that will be). Replacing Lars Leijonborg as Vice PM is not an option I think. Partly because it will, in a sense, kick the Liberals when they´re already on the ground. But also because there´s no obvious place for Leijonborg other than second-in-command.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Grrr, I'll have to destroy something of Johan Phersson is made minister of justice :-/
                                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
                                X