Swedish right coalition claims narrow victory in national elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish right coalition claims narrow victory in national elections

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Work ethic
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Huzzah.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Kill the poor!!
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I'm sure they are still to the left of US Democrats.

Comment

Not sure about what they are about, but Swedish right coalition must be little bit left .. well, what Odin says. So I would support that

IN YOUR FACE SOCIAL DEMOCRATS!! muaheaheahe.. or wait.. they can't be in that coalition? No.. it would be impossible.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Even Swedes manage to get it right every once in a while.

Congrats to our alcohol-deprived brothers on getting rid of that pathetic excuse for a leader, Persson.

Comment

Yeah.. Sweden has done very well with themselves for a long time, and if they are able to make the reforms correctly, they will be even more succesful instead of stagnation and slow decay.

I hope they have lots of success and they can show how their reformed model works here in northern europe. If it works there and is a success, it can work here also. If it fails, and the reforms were proper and good, then we know some traps to avoid or even see that it doesn't work in here. I'm all for to see some results.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Congrats swedes - saved on the brink of disaster
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Translation for americans.

The mega commies won over the super mega commies/terrorist appeasers.

I voted for one of the parties in the right coalition, the center party. I am quite sure that in four years the social democrats will take power again, however.
                    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

What happened to the guys who hacked into another party's website?
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

They lost a number of voters, but they most likely voted for another party in the same coalition. So they got a weaker position within their coalition but they now get to rule the country.

Comment

I don't know but there were hacking from all sides, so there wasn't only one scandal.

Footie, could be, depends if we can see some results or not.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, I promise you after a year or so some parts of the media will start campaining, showcasing the "inhumane cutbacks" from some of the lower taxes so the people will vote red next election.

Comment

Outsiders look enviously at Sweden's economic success. So why are the Swedes thinking of voting out the ruling Social Democrats next weekend?

The Economist

Comment

Working...
                              X