No announcement yet.

Who is the Manliest Apolytoner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, having imagination is a definite no-no.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp There's a film script here. The biker-based sequel to "Brokeback Mountain".

Actually it's quite hard to make a decision. There is more then one poster in the poll I would consider for various reasons.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• It's gotta be Fez.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Fez?!?? Manly?????
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
            grandpa troll is less of a man for his fragrant use of the picture attachment feature of the forum
            Like scratch and sniff?

On a PC?

I am a Hero I tell ya
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
              This website is for sale! americanlegionriders.net is your first and best source for information about americanlegionriders. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Motorcycle Clubs That Ride with Pride
              Attached Files

Comment

• Not really a Bike club, but one I'm a life time member of...

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Lonestar, another admirable Manly Man Quality, serving your (Our Nation)!

Amen Brother
                  Attached Files

Comment

• more people better vote for me or I'm going to kick their ass.

Comment

• No way, I'm totally voting for Grandpa Troll.
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                        Lonestar, another admirable Manly Man Quality, serving your (Our Nation)!

Amen Brother

Comment

• To add, perhaps I shall start a thread, Yes on attributes of being a man. Fighting tells the tales of the Warrior Spirit, but not all Men are Warriors, many fine men, never having fought are in my opinion head and shoulders above Combatants

Comment

• I voted for SlowwHand

He's from Texas. Nothing more need be said.

Comment

• only steers and queers come from Texas (or however that saying goes).

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Part of being a "Man" for the record is having self control. For the record we had a fight down at Atlantic Beach years ago. Two men, who had never been in any sort of trouble, got drunk went outside one man hits the other one time, causing the other to fall back and split his head on the concrete sidewalk and killed him dead. The man went to prison for this. How would that make him a man?

As for the Angel, because he wrote he was an Angel, maybe so maybe not, but being a man carries a lot more real weight by walking the walk of a man, not illegal strongarming or "muscle" or by beating down your fellow man with your brothers just behind, because most every club I ever new, you touch one you touch them all. Just how manly is that?

I am not beating on you Laz, just stating I have seen a lot of "men" fight and as a former fighter, that surely does not bode well in being a manly man.

Now being a good provider, loving your wife & children, having a good relationship with your fellow man, doing alms without recognition, being a good steward of Life are extremely important criteria in the real world.

Any animal can show its wrath and anger, but eventually will do so in the Battle of the Ages, the so called survival of the fittest, and will one day have to lay its life down.

Yes Bikers are known for fighting but also playing the bit part on public stage of a wolf, travelling in a Pack of Wolves.

When I was a child of 16 on my own, living with outlaw Bikers in Maine, I was taken under the wings of a Sgt-At-Arms in the Death Chapter of the Sons of Satan from New Brunswick Canada. They too were affiliated with the Hells Angels Network. He actually discouraged me from following the path he had chosen. He told me to be a man but stand on my own. He told me of many who were Bikers through in through but that you will never beat a Biker because if you win a fight they will return with a pack and you will be beaten down.

I am just responding is all.

Gramps
                                This is why I voted for Grandpa Troll
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X