Who is the Manliest Apolytoner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    and married men by definition, aren't real men.
    Yea, those who dare walk into the mouth of the dragon instead of those too scared to Riiight
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

Yea, those who dare walk into the mouth of the dragon instead of those too scared to Riiight

You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Guys I think people are operating on a bunch of very different criteria when the top 3 are

1.Pekka-- a somewhat rambling Finn who's biggest claim to fame is his own declarations of his SuperCitizen status and rampant heterosexuality

2. Asher-- another young guy-- a homosexual (after a couple of years trying to decide) who's biggest claims to fame seems to be an Intel fetish and an ongoing battle with several posters

3. Ming -- the head mod in the OT-- conservative in politics and somewhat authoritarian

I make no comment on the "manliness" of any of them. I just find that 3 to be an odd grouping if the criteria is anything other than " well known posters".

Oh and a serious note. I consider men that stand behind their words and support their family to be "manly". To me the things you do to be a good husband and father are the most positive qualities for any man.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Duh! HARDMAN, of course!

*shakes head at this poll*

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I've remained silent, until now.

'3. Ming -- the head mod in the OT-- conservative in politics and somewhat authoritarian"

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
              1.Pekka-- a somewhat rambling Finn who's biggest claim to fame is his own declarations of his SuperCitizen status and rampant heterosexuality
              You obliviously haven't been to Eventis.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

You obliviously haven't been to Eventis.

JM
                Never!! On here he always seems to claim hetero

Comment

Pekka is all hype...just like the Carolina Hurricanes.

I'm the real thing.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Clearly, we should base our answers on this thread
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Thanks, a good read

Comment

Thanks for the one vote.

I would say I am not sure what my fellow Poly Voters consider manly or whatever but I am honored to be at the bare minimum on a list of this sort
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well it detracts a bit from your grade that you actually look more boyish than your grandson in that avatar of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                            Thanks for the one vote.

I would say I am not sure what my fellow Poly Voters consider manly or whatever but I am honored to be at the bare minimum on a list of this sort
                            I voted for you because you have managed to lead a long and successful life.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang

I voted for you because you have managed to lead a long and successful life.
                              Thank you sir

I hope my recovery allws me to continue such as well

@Winston, that is the nicest thing (Next to PChang) that anyone has said in the last three posts
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm still considering my vote. The whole thing has gotten a little deviant by now; seeing as how, well, I think it's obvious.

And whoever voted for me in spite of my endorsement of meerkats, my thanks.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X