Who is the Manliest Apolytoner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meerkat Manor.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      I'm still considering my vote. The whole thing has gotten a little deviant by now; seeing as how, well, I think it's obvious.

And whoever voted for me in spite of my endorsement of meerkats, my thanks.
      Meerkats are kewl Rockers
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

My vote is going to Asher.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

COOL picture.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I voted for Slowwhand.

1. His name reminds me of a country song "I want a man with a slow hand..."

2. He wears a cowboy hat

3. Take a look at that manly man william wallace sig

4. From some of his posts, he just reminds me of a modern day John Wayne.
            Apolyton Empress
            "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

We have lots of manly guys.. I'd say most oldies here are as manly as they can be and I'd be a 'boy' next to that, but that wasn't the point now was it!! I've made a better case by saying I'm the best. And it is true and you believe it, because you believe the truth and I only speak the truth.

It's a hard pick, I already voted myself because I'm not a liar, but if I'd be to win the votes, I'd give my celebratory status to mtg... I think he's been in ... where it was? Delta? Rangers? Delta would be awesome, Rangers are just hyped Jaegars .....

Anyway, I think he was a pathfinder for someone anyway. So that says enough to me, only manly men would do that, no wimps there. There's wimps in the army but no wusses are pathfinders. So yeah... plus equal honourary mention to all the oldies, which in my book is 45+ years.. that's not old but that's the way it goes. I don't want to mention names because I'd forget someone. Excluding MarG. He's definitely an oversize mommas boy with decent web skills.

And all the moosemen are also pretty manly.

Basically in my book manly man has to have skills of a man. This includes all kinds of repair stuff, definitely outdoors skills and EXPERIENCE, not just theories. Perhaps few survival stories in the woods, that stuff is just plain all man without testosterone. And of course supreme fighting skills, most preferrably proven. Now, oldies get daddy points which is also important, if they are good dads, they are manly men. Because there's lots of failures out there. Putting food on the table is what real men do, day in, day out. And occasionally answer the call and go fight some wars if those are happening. Yeah. In this regard Oerdin would also score high for going in Iraq from us younger crowd.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Meerkats aren't the only ones who can par-ty down. They've brought their friends!
                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Whoops... attachment problems with the previous post
                  Attached Files
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Ha!

KH says he can empty a two-four in 8 hours...lol Panzie.

I do that in 6 hours and I ain't even trying.

And with the big mouth I have and my arrogance, you just know I can take a puch. I even give them back.

Making women come...Pfff...I invented that...and perfected it.

Clearly no room for error.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I would think that manly men of Apolyton would be a bit of an oxymoron
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Yeah, but who did you vote for?

Comment

If he still posted here, the runaway winner would be B4rtndr4u. A hardcore biker (I think he was an Angel, and not the weekend variety) who did serious jail time.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

That was me Laz...but I'm glad I was convincing...

-=Vel=-
                            (kidding!)
                            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Haven't we got a mobster around here or something?
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                                If he still posted here, the runaway winner would be B4rtndr4u. A hardcore biker (I think he was an Angel, and not the weekend variety) who did serious jail time.
                                Just how does that make him a "manly Man" and by the way for the record, FACT I live with Outlaw Bikers as a teen from 16-17 and bounced in Biker Bars so I have some first hand not television/movie or newspaper knowledge of Bikers
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X