Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor
    Pekka. I'll take his manliness any time
    I just KNEW it! Spiff's outta the closet!!!
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Comment

at my inclusion on the list.

I only weigh 139 pounds.

manly men weight at least 200 pounds, have a hair guy, hairy flabby ass, and hairy man tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
          I would have voted for Laz if he hadn't changed his nick...

Which were you a fan of? "Bugs ****ing Bunny"?
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
            I just KNEW it! Spiff's outta the closet!!!
            It's been about a year that Pekka and me have been in love
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

How can Pekka be winning? He squealed like a girl and failed to pull just because a lady touched his winkie with cold hands?

I trust medical opinion. Only one name on that list has been put on pills by a doctor in order to rein in his raging hormones. It's Asher.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Well, since Asher and I have been voted much, what does it say about computer science?

It's manly.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                  If you were a real man, you'd beat the **** out of anyone that got more votes than you.
                  If you were a real man, you'd piss on the entire concept of this thread and never look back.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

Which were you a fan of? "Bugs ****ing Bunny"?
                    I certainly was. Best nick ever. I was sad to see it go.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Flatulus
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                        If you were a real man, you'd piss on the entire concept of this thread and never look back.
                        But you'd vote for yourself first, right?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hell no - I would have been offended that someone voted for me, except that real men don't get offended by trivial things, but it looks from the posts that Mr. Fun might have been the one who voted for me. Or else Moby, since he's my fanboy and wants to be my *****.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Comrade Tassadar was a man, once.
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I voted Wiglaf...

However, in all honesty, probably Asher for the reason stated by Laz..

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X