Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, this was a really disappointing weekend. We were so close to having a bunch of upsets, but in the end BC was the only team in the Top 25 to lose to a lower-ranked team. There must be blue balls all over the nation due to all that teasing...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      You know, this was a really disappointing weekend. We were so close to having a bunch of upsets, but in the end BC was the only team in the Top 25 to lose to a lower-ranked team. There must be blue balls all over the nation due to all that teasing...
      got my release
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You know, this was a really disappointing weekend. We were so close to having a bunch of upsets, but in the end BC was the only team in the Top 25 to lose to a lower-ranked team. There must be blue balls all over the nation due to all that teasing...
        Arkansas 24 - Bama 23
        Upset!

Two weeks and we're beating Auburn.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I can't believe MSU just blew this game...
          Are you kidding? This is MSU we're talking about. This is their raison d'etre.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• My top ten:

1. Ohio State
            2. Auburn
            3. USC
            4. Michigan
            5. LSU
            6. Louisville
            7. Florida
            8. Texas
            9. Notre Dame
            10. West Virginia

Remaining undefeated teams (19):

Big 10 (4): Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, Purdue
            Big East (3): West Virginia, Louisville, Rutgers
            SEC (3): Auburn, Florida, Georgia
            ACC (2): Virginia Tech, Wake Forest
            Big 12 (2): Missouri, Texas A&M
            Pac 10 (2): USC, Oregon
            C-USA (1): Houston
            MWC (1): TCU
            WAC (1): Boise State
            MAC (0)
            Sun Belt (0)
            Independents (0)

Comment

• Here's a What The ****ing ****? type stat:

Michigan went into yesterday's game allowing 21 ypg rushing; Wisconsin lead the Big Ten in rushing ypg.

After the game, Michigan is allowing 18.5 ypg rushing. Jesus.

Comment

• God, what a great comeback. No less remarkable after sleeping on it.

Samardzija's 4th & 5 slant catch and then run for the touchdown with 8:00 minutes left was the big play for me. It cut the difference to 10.
                Last edited by DanS; September 24, 2006, 14:21.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Rutgers -- yes, Rutgers -- makes AP Top 25

Still hate Greg Schiano, Imran?
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Yes...

Rutgers has played: North Carolina, Illinois, Ohio and Howard. Not exactly Murderer's Row.

And while he may be able to recruit well, his game management is God awful. Make him recruiter and offensive coordinator, and maybe you can have something.

Though, in his defense... I thought I'd never see the day Rutgers was ranked.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I'm slightly insulted that Florida State is ranked higher than Nebraska.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'd be pretty ****ing livid, myself. I'd bet a sizable hunk of change on Nebraska in that game.

Comment

• I'd probably be more miffed if I didn't already consider sportswriters to be idiots.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Submit your Top Tens, people!

Comment

• What, you have 3 right now? When is it calcuated? Wednesday, Thursday? Maybe people are still in football watching mode, watching the NFL . They'll do analysis later .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• My top ten:

1. Ohio State
                                2. Southern Cal
                                3. West Virginia
                                4. Auburn
                                5. Michigan
                                6. Louisville
                                7. Texas
                                8. LSU
                                9. Florida