• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nevermind

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Power Station Attacked by Climate Change Clowns

Originally posted by Park Avenue

I think it's those without the preconceived notions that find fault with the way climate science and its real scientists distort true scientific methods and progress.
      Example?
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

It's the GW denialists that are like Lysenko.
        I quite agree that GW denialists has placed their heads in their asses and could be compared to Lysenkoists.

On the other side, then you are also a such, just on the other side. You are so convinced about the theory that human impact is to blame for it, that you scoop sceptics about that theory into same category as general GW denialists.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You apparently didn't read the Wiki article I posted in the hurricane thread.
          You apparently didn't read the Nasa article I posted which said temperature gradients are involved with hurricanes. Judging by your last "response" in that thread, you still haven't read it.

Comment

Working...
          X