No announcement yet.

Seriously, it's not her personnality...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've known my wife for a while. We went to the same high school (2 grades apart) and we had many of the same friends. We became acquainted in my senior year, and became friends afterwards when I was in college (she dated one of my best friends.) A year or so later we connected for one nice night, just talking and making out under the stars. We then drifted apart for a while, and circumstances brought us into contact with one another years later (about 8 years ago.) I was unattached and she had just ended a relationship. We got together for dinner and to catch up, I took a chance and made a pass at her, and we've been together ever since (and married for 4 years.)

The gist of this is, I believe one of the reasons our relationship is so good is that we knew a bit about each other before we hooked up. We knew each other's personalities, we made each other laugh, etc. There was much we didn't know (part of the fun is learning those things), but we knew enough that our relationship had a very good foundation.

So, I think that if you can start a relationship with someone like that, someone you know basically what to expect from them, it increases the chances of it all working out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
      Never trying to be Mr.Slick, I'm always myself.
      Ah, ok. Good.
      You can disregard what I said there then.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator

I'm experienced enough to know the problem, but not experienced enough to know the solution, I'm afraid.
        Oh really? You've experienced it, huh?

Comment

Re: Seriously, it's not her personnality...

Originally posted by Spec
          What turns you on first about a woman.

nothing
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Come on, folks. Do I seriously have to vote in this poll?

I mean,
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: Seriously, it's not her personnality...

Originally posted by MrFun

nothing
              What are you, gay?

B♭3

Comment

Someone has been hijacking my account for the past seven years -- the rumors that I'm gay are completely false.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose it stopped being funny after the third year I posted as you.

Inertia, y'know.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    Come on, folks. Do I seriously have to vote in this poll?

I mean,
                    BABE THREAD!!!!111eleven1!!!!
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I take it he likes little dog's asses.

Comment

I know this is a thread for you guys but i will say this.
                        But as a female for me on a guy its his ass thighs and waist then his eyes. THats what attracts me but im so shy i wouldnt approach a guy with a nice ass and so forth. Ill usually admire from afar. With tuber i didnt know him before we got together. We met on line talked for four months, and saw pics and the pics were enough to want to meet so it was actually personality that got us together.
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
                          Well, if we're just talking about first thing to make an impression... I said thighs - but really the answer is "legs".
                          Yeah, where's the legs option?

Comment

I think it'd be cool to do a chick with no legs.

Or maybe those are one of those thoughts a man should keep to himself and not admit in public. . come on, who hasn't thought about doing it with some disabled chick?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              come on, who hasn't thought about doing it with some disabled chick?
                              Me, for one.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

dis taking her and throwin her off the peir after her saying she has always wanted to be Fuvked and then telling her ok now consider it done doesnt count
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X