No announcement yet.

Seriously, it's not her personnality...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, it's not her personnality...

What turns you on first about a girl. And when I say first, it cant be her personnality because you dont know her, you see her. Dont be all gentlemen and stuff, be honest. No girls here are going to want you because you have a nice answer or anything.

I want the truth! :doitnow:

My, its the hips and a s s. Mmmmmm. It makes me go MMmmmmmmm. Even more when shes dancing. :drewl:

SPec.
    Her bottom and hips
    8.62%
    Hips first
    5.17%
    Botttom
    1.72%
    Hair
    1.72%
    Face
    22.41%
    Eyes
    18.97%
    Smile
    6.90%
    Thighs
    10.34%
    breasts
    18.97%
    Hands
    0.00%
    Height
    1.72%
    Her Banana....:eek:
    3.45%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Depends. If I see her front first, then face, that includes smile and eyes.

If back, then it's all about the trunk. Trunk can make up for bad other features, while the rest can't.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

oh man, hard to say. what i would have voted for first wasn't on the list, so i went with "hips"...

shakira, rawr, the hips don't lie
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I'm look for the complete package, but a great body can make up for a less than perfect face, much more so than the other way around.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Body language is important, too. And its somewhat indicative of her personality.

For the rest, I go through phases. Sometimes, its breasts; other times, its the booty; sometimes, its Asians, Blacks... But even though I love breasts, I'm more of a butt man than a breast man.
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I clicked on eyes but that was a mistake

Meant to choose face.

Comment

Since there was no "Hips, bottom, legs, breasts, face, eyes, height, hair, and smile" option, I went with eyes. A drop-dead gorgeous body is no good without captivating eyes.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Is that captivating?

Spec.
                Attached Files
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Wow, her eyes are captivating
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Who needs eyes when you've got an a ss like this.

Just look at the heart shape...That's what I like.

Spec.

Comment

Panzies...all voting for eyes...

Spec.

Comment

Well, if we're just talking about first thing to make an impression... I said thighs - but really the answer is "legs". I asked a girl out once cause she had awesome legs.

When we sat down at a table (and thus could no longer stare at her legs) I looked up and....
                        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                          Is that captivating?

Spec.
                          Is that your girlfriend?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Nope, some image I googled while writting "nice a ss".

I would never show pics of my girlfriends like that (again). Made a thread once to prove some stupid point but I asked Ming to delete it the day after.

Spec.

Comment

Without interaction for me, people don't exactly exist. Even walking down the street, or in social situations, I rarely notice people--

So, frankly, if it's not her personality, there's not much to actually register.

When push comes to shove, I guess, then it'd be what most resembles a message board avatar--what I would be interacting with, so, I guess... the face.

...and actually, now that I think about it, I'm never actually "turned on" without actual communication/interaction. All a pretty avatar would do is momentarily garner a modicum of attention before clearing the cache.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X