Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    Personality is what attracts me first; barring that, an attractive avatar--
    You realize how geek that sounds, right?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Personally, I lean to eye contact. Especially with strangers; are they alive, interesting, interested? It's all in the eyes. However, my toungue has grown hard at an especially tasty shape, which for me means not skinny, but not sloppy fat. And of course, every city has a few hundred Omigod women who stop traffic by their very existance. Certain outfits, ala the picture above, can distract me from the eyes, as can certain voices -- attracting or distracting quite outside of appearance.

But the fun part isn't looking; you can buy a book for that. The fun part is engaging and that starts with the eyes. "Do you want to come out and play?"
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
        "Do you want to come out and play?"
        More like:

"Can I come in and play?"

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

There are more things to do with women than have sex with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            There are more things to do with women than have sex with them.
            Ah yes...You should know.

Seriously, what? Getting nagged to death, yelled at, told how you never understand anything, be told what to do...and so on...

Women are fun for about 6 months, then they start taking you for granted and try changing you. And when you do change they have the guts to come and tell you:'' Its not the same anymore, you've changed.''

Most things you did at first that she thought was funny or cute now gets on her nerves.

And so on....

Spec.

Comment

unfortunately, I can't disagree with you there. I'm dealing with that **** right now.

But I have a new girl I'm into. Things are always so great at first. I'll never know why they can't stay that way.

It just amazes me how fast a woman can go cold on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                Seriously, what? Getting nagged to death, yelled at, told how you never understand anything, be told what to do...and so on...

Women are fun for about 6 months, (...)
                I think that must be because you're looking for the wrong women. You seem to be only going after women for the sex, rather than trying to find a woman who maybe isn't quite as hot but actually has a good personality, similar interests and likes you for who you are.

And that goes both ways. Not only are you primarily interested in sex, but the girl you're with likely is as well. So neither of you are really ready for a relationship. Except the problem is that if you've had sex more than for just a one-night-stand, it probably has evolved into some kind of relationship.

But that means that once the novelty of it wears off, you both realise how incompatible you really are. That probably starts with getting annoyed with each other and trying to mold the other into the partner you're really looking for, before realising that it's not working.

And then, of course, you'll start thinking how horrible relationships really are and that you'll never want one. You'll have some dates/one-night-stands to "cool off". After a while you'll end up being with one girl more often than usual and the whole thing repeats itself.

Of course, if you're not interested in a relationship, that's perfectly fine, because you can just move on to the next when it goes wrong. If you are, you're going at it the wrong way.
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Sure...Explain to me how I am....

Yes, I got out with good lookibg girls because I am superficial that way. I know I am. But the problem is that they usualy are really high maintenance. I dont like high maintenance girls, but I like them hot. That's what the problem is. I want a relationship. I want someone to wait for me at night, I want to cuddle up on a sofa and watch a movie, I want a partner in life, but everytime I look at my partner, either shes going off to work or getting up in the morning I wanna say, " Damn shes beautiful"

Thats the problem. I know I'm looking for one of a kind, But I'll find her. The diamond in the rough.

And awesome looking girl with my kind of personnality...

Rare as pope shlt, but shes outhere.

Spec.

Comment

Who voted for Banana?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Probably Asher....

Spec.

Comment

Sure...Explain to me how I am....
                        I just did.
                        I'm experienced enough to know the problem, but not experienced enough to know the solution, I'm afraid.

Yes, I got out with good lookibg girls because I am superficial that way. I know I am.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that per se.
                        But what do you do after you've made contact? Are you trying to be Mr. Slick, impress them and get them in to bed, or are you being yourself and trying to get to know them first?

If you're trying to impress them, you'll attract girls who want to be impressed and you'll lose their interest once you stop doing that.
                        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I completly agree, but the question of the thread is :" What do you notice FIRST, what turns you on FIRST"
                          Not after 5 minutes. On the first second, like BLAOW!

Spec.
                          yeah i know what you mean. i guess the answer in that case is anything, depending on what you see first, 'wow she's got (a) nice _____', will cause me to investigate further.

in answer to your question though, it's legs
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I like legs myself. My lady friend is a runner so she has very nice legs but her breats are rather on the small side. Still, one look at her legs was enough for me to make up my mind.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

To me, it's the smile. A girl with a nice smile will almost always be beautiful to me. A girl with a constant frown will rarely catch my eye (unless I fantasize about seeing her smiling)
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                                Are you trying to be Mr. Slick, impress them and get them in to bed, or are you being yourself and trying to get to know them first?

If you're trying to impress them, you'll attract girls who want to be impressed and you'll lose their interest once you stop doing that.
                                Never trying to be Mr.Slick, I'm always myself. Second, this might sound pretentious, but they usualy dont lose interest, I do.

People say they know what they want, I know what I DONT want, and if I see it, I move away. I almost never have one night stands, I always see a girl atleast 3 weeks or more...So yes, I try to find out what shes about.

Sex is fun but its not all there is. Plus, the first time you sleep with a girl is never as fun as the 3rd time and up.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X