Seriously, it's not her personnality...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice legs

but as others have said, it's really about the whole package. it's better to have a bird who is nice all over, than one who has a single outstanding feature, but is average in other respects.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
      But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy looking.
      If you enjoy looking, then obviously you would not mind "hitting it".

I always want to hit it when I enjoy looking.

A guy's a guy. Some just have more testosteron than others.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
        nice legs

but as others have said, it's really about the whole package. it's better to have a bird who is nice all over, than one who has a single outstanding feature, but is average in other respects.
        I completly agree, but the question of the thread is :" What do you notice FIRST, what turns you on FIRST"
        Not after 5 minutes. On the first second, like BLAOW!

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The "net worth" option is missing in the poll

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
            The "net worth" option is missing in the poll
            How do you notice that the first second you see her?

Spec.

Comment

bottom

i like a girl with a cute butt and hips, eyes and lips
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

How do you notice that the first second you see her?

Spec.
                When she steps out of her Aston Martin and walks into Gucci

Comment

@ atawa

naughty bits....

more naughty bits ...

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                    If you enjoy looking, then obviously you would not mind "hitting it".
                    Yeah, you're right. Except then reason kicks in. I guess I'm just too inhibited.
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Are you asexual?
                      No. I just don't engage with/react to/interact with people in the same way. If all I do is walk by you, then, for all intents and purposes I don't see you as a person--more as an obstacle to be avoided.

If our contact is limited to ordering food, then that's it--I give you the order, you bring me my food and keep the drinks topped up. There's no motivation for increased interaction, really--and if it's transparent that you're interacting with me with the hopes of getting a higher tip, it's not going to work.

I work in a small-midsized office with approximately 80 people. I only recognize about a quarter of them--maybe half, if you stretch it--because I don't interact with most of them on a regular basis. Because of that, there's no reason for me to devote any brainspace to them; they don't exist.

I suppose that's a long answer to your question, but... meh. Mind over body, nu? Interaction trumps simple existence. It's why I find people on some online venues, even if I've never seen them in real life, to be more vibrant and real than the plasticine himbos and bimbos that I live near.

Personality is what attracts me first; barring that, an attractive avatar--which in most human, personal communication involves the face, and why, for me, the face has to be attractive if it's to garner any attention without interaction.
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                        No. I just don't engage with/react to/interact with people in the same way. If all I do is walk by you, then, for all intents and purposes I don't see you as a person--more as an obstacle to be avoided.

If our contact is limited to ordering food, then that's it--I give you the order, you bring me my food and keep the drinks topped up. There's no motivation for increased interaction, really--and if it's transparent that you're interacting with me with the hopes of getting a higher tip, it's not going to work.

I work in a small-midsized office with approximately 80 people. I only recognize about a quarter of them--maybe half, if you stretch it--because I don't interact with most of them on a regular basis. Because of that, there's no reason for me to devote any brainspace to them; they don't exist.

I suppose that's a long answer to your question, but... meh. Mind over body, nu? Interaction trumps simple existence. It's why I find people on some online venues, even if I've never seen them in real life, to be more vibrant and real than the plasticine himbos and bimbos that I live near.

Personality is what attracts me first; barring that, an attractive avatar--which in most human, personal communication involves the face, and why, for me, the face has to be attractive if it's to garner any attention without interaction.

(I was kidding )
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro

You never see a woman in the street and think "wow look at her ____?"

Filling in that blank is what the thread is about, methinks. If you're not physically attracted to women, then that's fine, but personality is not a physical attribute :P
                          To be honest? Not really. Indeed, the few times I've noticed such a thing was when my attention was called to it by my friends or companions.

I have more often noticed really unfortunate clothing decisions, but then it's not a question of what the person actually looks like, but, "Oh, that's a terrible outfit..."
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                            I have more often noticed really unfortunate clothing decisions, but then it's not a question of what the person actually looks like, but, "Oh, that's a terrible outfit..."
                            You realize how gay that sounds, right?
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
                              Yes, and I'll also say it's often a case of pot calling the kettle black.

I'm not, shall we say, known for my sense of style. Rather, I am very proud regarding my utter lack of it--collar shirt+khaki+sneakers is A-OK by me, though my criticisms on others are more, "That person shouldn't be wearing neon pink," or, "That person is too flabby to pull that look off."
                              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie

I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Working...
                                X