Seriously, it's not her personnality...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercator
    Or don't you feel any sort of arousal, ever, for anyone other than your girlfriend?
    Well, in response to that, I don't know that I was ever a "___ man," with the ___ being a specific body part. I was pressed to name a part once, when I was drunk, and I answered "waist." But really I'm not especially attracted to the waist, I just admire the way women sway as they move, like trees in a wind. The waist, as the rough center of the body, shows it most.

I find it hard to really think of body parts as separate entities (really it's a matter of proportion more than anything else), and one attribute, no matter how attractive, can make the whole woman only so much more alluring than she already was. Occasionally you meet a girl who has one feature that really stands out. Sometimes it's hair, sometimes it's eyes, sometimes it's the back end, but more often it's a particular combination of factors you can't really describe, combined with the way they carry themselves.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

Well, in response to that, I don't know that I was ever a "___ man," with the ___ being a specific body part. I was pressed to name a part once, when I was drunk, and I answered "waist." But really I'm not especially attracted to the waist, I just admire the way women sway as they move, like trees in a wind. The waist, as the rough center of the body, shows it most.
      the hips!

shakira, rawr!
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I'm a breast man. ( o )( o )
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

tits, face, hair, back

in that order.

Comment

Package deal. An excellent set o' boobs can balance out an OK tush/legs combo, etc. It really has to be a nice balance overall.

Although it's not an option, I prefer a shapely, womanly figure to a lean one. Gimme curves, like Monica Bellucci or Beyonce Knowles. Mmmmmmm... curves.

Personality is important too, but I'm not f*cking her personality. Personality makes me willing to stay around after sex.

Comment

I have to have personality. I can't **** a *****. Even if it's a prostitute. Women aren't just pieces of meat. Their attitude affects the quality of sex a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                Personality is important too, but I'm not f*cking her personality. Personality makes me willing to stay around after sex.
                I never understood that mentality. It's probably an aspie thing, but don't you get tired of continuously hunting women like deer, engaging in a strategic mating-dance display, then ditching them to repeat the whole process? Frankly, that sounds like an arduous pain in the arse, like a neverending cocktail party with occasional orgasms chucked in for variety's sake. It makes more sense to me to meet one woman, wade past the BS, then start the party and not stop once you're sure. Intimacy without intimacy sounds like hell to me.
                1011 1100

Comment

don't you get tired of continuously hunting women like deer, engaging in a strategic mating-dance display, then ditching them to repeat the whole process?
                  No
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

hunting women like deer?

in my country, deer can only be hunted with bows or guns. I can't imagine hunting women in that way. At least in my experience, women tend to get angry when you point guns at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      At least in my experience, women tend to get angry when you point guns at them.
                      Damn, Dis, if you're that unsubtle I'm not surprised you have problems...like my dad once said to my very embarrassed brother, "keep your gun in your holster."
                      1011 1100

Comment

I hunt women...cause I love women, until they get on my nerves, which often happens, no matter what she looks like. 1 out of 50 really gets me.

I cant find the right one. Until I do, I'll keep on hunting. But that just lets me taste a whole lot of different flavors.

For me, I dont know if I really like a girl until I sleep with her. After sex, if I really feel like staying with her, I know I like her for real, otherwise, I find out if I just wanted to **** her. That's just how I am.

Sad but true.

And they say men only wanna have sex...Not true. That's how we find out if we care or not. Well, for most men.

Turns out I often dont care that much...

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Sex is 99% physical for me, so while personailty is nice, it's far from essential. The only requirements are for me to be horny and my partner to look good. I could easily f*ck someone I absolutely despised (Nazi, kitten killer, etc.) if they look yummy in a thong. (Though I admit I'd be more likely to be mean in bed under those circumstances.) I've never slept with someone who just lay there without doing anything (and I tend to think that would be a turnoff - I'm no necrophile) but I don't know if that's indicative of personality. A woman could be a vacuous bore or totally annoying, but if she's hot, she's f*ckable.

Some of the women I've slept with haven't meant much to me beyond sex, even if they had decent personalities. I've been lucky enough to have been in love 3 times with 3 wonderful women, and even luckier in that I married number 3. She's absolutely wonderful in every way and I adore being with her. But even so, when we have sex, it's mostly physical. Afterwards I start feeling the love again, but during the act it's drowned out by unbridled lust. But she's so damn wonderful she tolerates by animal-like behavior. She's a gem.

Comment

The face rules the roost for me. Other parts can be fascinating, but they work best when they are proportional and compliment each other. One thing that is a real turn on for me is the way some women move. A certain grace, fluidity and athleticism can make up for a less than stellar photographic (ie still) image.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I find it hard to really think of body parts as separate entities (really it's a matter of proportion more than anything else), and one attribute, no matter how attractive, can make the whole woman only so much more alluring than she already was. Occasionally you meet a girl who has one feature that really stands out. Sometimes it's hair, sometimes it's eyes, sometimes it's the back end, but more often it's a particular combination of factors you can't really describe, combined with the way they carry themselves.
                              Well, fair enough.

I'm not exactly talking about the ****ing part either like some here. I've never had any sort of relationship with a girl, other than my girlfriend. I wouldn't be having sex with a hot girl if she didn't have a good personality to go along with it. So I agree with you, mostly.

But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy looking.
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I enjoy the occasional purely physical romp in the sheets, but I'd have to agree with several of the sentiments above, it *is* much better when theres some deeper mental/emotional connection.
                                -connorkimbro
                                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
                                X