Seriously, it's not her personnality...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you asexual?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Personality.

Comment

Why isn't this poll multiple choice?

Originally posted by Kontiki
        I'm look for the complete package, but a great body can make up for a less than perfect face, much more so than the other way around.
        It's the other way around for me. A beautiful face can make up for a less than perfect body much more so than the other way around.

Then again, that's more thinking of "girlfriend material" and what attracts me to a girl, rather than "staring material" and what turns me on*.

In the latter case, the face is not as important and it mainly comes down to ass (and hips) from behind, or breasts (and hips) from the front.

A particularly nice smile, look in her eyes or, say, luscious lips go a long way too though.

So it comes down to breasts and ass. I think I'll actually have to choose the bottom in that case (and I'll sneak in the hips along with that). I'd take a girl with a big ass and small breasts over a girl with a small ass and big breasts.

* Note to girlfriend: Where girlfriend material is a subset of staring material.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
          Without interaction for me, people don't exactly exist. Even walking down the street, or in social situations, I rarely notice people--

So, frankly, if it's not her personality, there's not much to actually register.

When push comes to shove, I guess, then it'd be what most resembles a message board avatar--what I would be interacting with, so, I guess... the face.

...and actually, now that I think about it, I'm never actually "turned on" without actual communication/interaction. All a pretty avatar would do is momentarily garner a modicum of attention before clearing the cache.
          Omg you lucky SOB!!

I wish I was that way somedays...I get turned on so easily its a pain in the neck...An example. I went to lunch with a co-worker today at a Pub near where I work. Its usualy where I hang out cause some of my friends work there. And today, this new waitress started her first day. She is sooooo fine....mmmmmm....I just cant wait til thursday to ask her out. I would have talked to her more but it wouldn't have been a good idea since shes in training. Atleast she know me and I know her name, know shes single and has a kid which you wonder where she put when you look at her figure. And she wouldn't stop looking at me the whole time I was eating. This is why its a pain, I cant control myself. If I go to the super market tonight and see another, I'll go up to her to. Girls are taking to much space in head, time...its breaking my concentration from work...everything...Just like an addiction on cocaine.

Seriously.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
            Personality.
            Liar.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              Girls are taking to much space in head, time...its breaking my concentration from work...everything...
              It makes life worth living.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                Personality.
                For dating a woman must have personality, to be sure. But i've never glanced at a woman in passing on the street or on the subway and drooled over the nice personality she had.
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Ironically, I fell for my current GF before ever so much as seeing her face, and I like her even more having met her, so in my case it really IS personality...
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                    Ironically, I fell for my current GF before ever so much as seeing her face, and I like her even more having met her, so in my case it really IS personality...
                    You never see a woman in the street and think "wow look at her ____?"

Filling in that blank is what the thread is about, methinks. If you're not physically attracted to women, then that's fine, but personality is not a physical attribute :P
                    -connorkimbro
                    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Well, yes, the various wiggly parts are quite fun, but I don't know that any one is necessarily more important to me than any other. I sure as hell wouldn't choose a woman based on that. Answering the title question literally...I did fall for her personality first. Which is a far more sensible policy, as you can't get personality implants and the body starts to fall apart at least a decade before the mind does.

BTW, you left out smell, voice, complexion...
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

On a first impression I got to say it's her bottom, or breast, but since I'm a picky man in order for me to go for a girl she need to have a beautifull smile, a very open one but that does not make too many wrinkles near her eyes as well.

I guess I have some sort of perversion with girl's smile
                        "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                        The trick is the doing something else."
                        — Leonardo da Vinci
                        "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                        "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

I'd have to agree with Mercator and say that an attractive face is more important than the body. Because it's the face that you have to look at when you're interacting with someone.

Of course, it all falls apart if they have a terrible personality...

But if you're just talking body bits, that make your heart race.... Mmmm... I will have to choose ass, hips and lips too...

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                            (...) I sure as hell wouldn't choose a woman based on that. Answering the title question literally...I did fall for her personality first. (...)
                            Well, that's all fine and dandy, but what if we're *not* talking about your girlfriend, or any woman you'd be interested in dating, but pure old-fashioned lust? Is that so hard for people to understand?

Or don't you feel any sort of arousal, ever, for anyone other than your girlfriend?
                            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Liar.

Spec.
                              Fair call.

I admit I didn't read the opening post, and I was absentmindedly thinking about this girl when I posted my reply.

Comment

"absentmindedly thinking". I wonder whether that can even be done

Comment

Working...
                                X