No announcement yet.

Mumbai restaurant bears Hitler's name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the restaurant : just a silly publicity stunt . I'd rather they had not done it - Judaism and Hinduism ( or rather , India and Israel ) are natural allies given the current world scenario , and these thoughtless acts cause needless rancour .

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
      Europeans being ignorant of the use of the Swastika as an auspicious symbol in India for our entire known history , and allowing one maniac to change its meaning , and expecting that Indians in Europe and America not use it : .
      I hate when peope spout this fact as if its novel and unknown. Everyone knows this! Everyone likes to spread this little factoid around because it makes people seem as if they know more than they actually do. Wikipedia can tell you about this, ffs.

(I know you're Indian and that you're obviously aware of the symbol in your own culture; I just hate that people think knowing this little insignificant piece of trivia somehow makes them more knowledgeable on Hiter or India)
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
      X