X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****. We're down to 14.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Now we can repeat the last 4 pages of debate.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• One possible thing I'm very open to is using SMS.

I can give one/two people an email address which sends me a text message on my phone. This person could include in the message any picks made since my last pick, and I could respond with a text message sent to their email address.

I could then absolutely respond and make judgement choices from my list no matter where I am...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• How about a modified Asher solution of 2 starts, GAA and SV%, G, A, +/-, PPG, PPA and SOG. It takes the goalies down to only 1/4 of the stats, and removes the possibiity of stacking wins with more starters.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Ws is still better than GAA for weaker goalies or those on weaker teams.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• So... why all the big changes now? This is getting ridiculous.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                One possible thing I'm very open to is using SMS.

I can give one/two people an email address which sends me a text message on my phone. This person could include in the message any picks made since my last pick, and I could respond with a text message sent to their email address.

I could then absolutely respond and make judgement choices from my list no matter where I am...
                I'd be willing to do that. I should be able to check pretty constantly myself.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• But whatever.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                    So... why all the big changes now? This is getting ridiculous.
                    yep.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• i'll agree to anything, lets just get this going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
                        How about a modified Asher solution of 2 starts, GAA and SV%, G, A, +/-, PPG, PPA and SOG. It takes the goalies down to only 1/4 of the stats, and removes the possibiity of stacking wins with more starters.
                        I'm good with this.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Alright, so we're axing Ben's team to take it to 14?
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                            So... why all the big changes now? This is getting ridiculous.
                            Yeah, isn't it ridiculous to discuss, agree upon, and finalize league settings before the draft commences?

Can the peanut gallery please keep to themselves if they're not going to contribute. We'll page you when we're ready...

Comment

• Do we have to change the draft order now?

Comment

• It actually is, after the draft order has been determined.

Sorry, but where was this discussion as we went past 12 to 14 and then 16 managers?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X