No announcement yet.

Tom & Jerry smoking scenes to be cut after complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't really racist, unless you count their speech pattern.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What's next, censoring speech-impaired roosters? Squirrels with ADHD?

Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Moose that are bad magicians?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm telling you guys, pretty soon Roadrunner and Coyote cartoons will be banned.

MARK MY WORDS.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't doubt it a bit. 3 Stooges, history.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I don't doubt it a bit. 3 Stooges, history.
              SpikeTV shows the Stooges.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

For now.

Comment

It wasn't really racist, unless you count their speech pattern.

You wouldn't know racism when you saw it, even if it slapped you on the face, and shat in your food.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Why don't you see just how insulting you can be?

Comment

Why don't you see just how insulting you can be?

ok

I only insult people who I like.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh ok. I can understasnd that concept.
                        I'm much the same.

Comment

Heckel and Jeckel. True, and it's a shame in my opinion.
                          Which cartoon is that?

Could there be a mispelling, wiki gives me no results if I search heckel and jeckel
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

A cartoon featuring 2 blackbirds.

Comment

Working...
                            X