Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Whaleboy, everyone else is in Berlin
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm not! Like it matters though

Comment

Unfortunately Whaleboy, everyone else is in Berlin
        Everyone else are bastards
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I'm back Sunday evening. Can do something on the Bank Holiday Monday.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Back in the day (um, probably about three years before most of the contributors to this thread joined 'Poly) we had a "guess the Apolytoner" competition (pictures and everything).

If I remember rightly, most people did atrociously.
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Stop threadjacking!

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                Back in the day (um, probably about three years before most of the contributors to this thread joined 'Poly) we had a "guess the Apolytoner" competition (pictures and everything).

If I remember rightly, most people did atrociously.
                Are you that legendary poster who has plenty of Apolytoner pics on his diskdrive?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm back Sunday evening. Can do something on the Bank Holiday Monday.
                  Also good, unless I'm filming. I'll let you know.
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Thankfully, I've never met any of you

I wouldn't mind hanging out with Tatilla and Flamer(fin), though, if they would speak to each other in that strange language of theirs.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I and others shall report back on SirOg unless he turns out to be a brutal axe murderer and none of us survive.

Comment

He's flying in so can't bring an axe. But don't give him ideas...

Comment

Wasn't PH shaking an axe or something?

Comment

He saw that baby, shaking that axe, shaking that axe.

Comment

So how many Londoners would be willing to meet on on the Monday, and get lost in town?
                              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

MMC, as much as I hate to inform you, but that's a very unrealistic idea

Comment

Working...
                                X