Polytubbies Perception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecthy
    I wonder, what would be "typically East German" about me?
    I was drunk, you expecting me to make sense when I'm drunk? Are you some sort of freak?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Didn't it go Sageous Dauphin -> Big Crunch -> Daulphin
      Christmas -> BC -> SD -> BC -> Dauphin.

It's interesting the number of people that want to put an L in Dauphin. Shows how they are pronouncing it in their mind.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

how are east germans different from west germans? I once asked someone if they were from east or west germany, and they looked at me as if I should already know that answer. How could I know that? They came over to the U.S. in 91, this was 2 years after the wall fell down. They could have been from east germany for all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          how are east germans different from west germans?
          West Germans are distinct by the size of their bank accounts
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, find out if I am really as bad in real life as I am online. I am probably as egomaniacal and talkative as you'd expect
            You made me look normal when we met, and I nearly burned down a pub!
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I can't match pyromaniacal though
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Mandy

Since Drogue's down in London, we should all meet up!
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I've even mentioned to Drogue that we should have a drink but he hasn't replied. He's only on the other side of the damn river...
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

he was round for civ, he's even bloody slower than you Rich!

(it was his first game to be fair)(I will have 3 civ pcs here soon, so we can have beers and civ here when we cant do it the other way)
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                      he was round for civ, he's even bloody slower than you Rich!

(it was his first game to be fair)(I will have 3 civ pcs here soon, so we can have beers and civ here when we cant do it the other way)
                      F**k off, I'm not that slow...just because I'd had a few glasses of Coke and needed to go for a piss now and again
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

civ pls

Comment

Well, you may not be that slow, but you are the slowest!

Im sure its the oxford trained supercomputer of a brain working out all the moves, like deepblue or something
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

The memories of that night and five minutes spent per unit per turn... no no no, need beer now

Comment

I have to deliberate on all the strategic permutations
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Among the Polytubbies I got to meet, I wasn't much surprised. I didn't expect Oncle Boris and DanS to look the way they do, but that's about it.
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X