What really are human needs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youtube?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

That's not the original flying circus one, but it gives you a good idea of what it's about.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

well if its not the original one then what is it from?

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Ah, your second link is the Flying Circus one. I believe the first link is from And Now for Something Completely Different.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X