Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is nothing but a farce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is nothing but a farce.

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Well remember, you are in the Navy.

I'm a civie now.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

When did you get out?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

June 4th
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm working for the Industrial side of the Military-industrial complex

Comment

So you're still a bastard.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              So you're still a bastard.
              Never claimed otherwise! It's why I'm all for the military contracting IT stuff out.

Comment

Working...
              X