Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is nothing but a farce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is nothing but a farce.

The patriotism and loyalty of dedicated and brave gays and lesbians in the U.S. military do not count for anything.

The Latest "Don't Ask Don't Tell" Incident
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Gays hate America. 'nuff said.

Comment

Well, at least you left lesbians out of your senseless remark.

Comment

Lesbians have the potential for hot girl on girl action, a natural morale boost for our brave heterosexual God-fearing men and women in the armed forces. Gays provide NOTHING, you CRIMINAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
          Lesbians have the potential for hot girl on girl action, a natural morale boost for our brave heterosexual God-fearing men and women in the armed forces. Gays provide NOTHING, you CRIMINAL.
          LOL @ the wii avatar

Comment

I never understood the attraction for girl with girl.

Back to the question of the thread, a patriot is a patriot. Gender preference shouldn't be an issue. I'd not doubt a Gay's cover of my back over a Straight in a fire fight..
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I never understood the attraction for girl with girl.
              That's because you are a homosexual, Sloww
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Gays and lesbians fighting for their country

Hot girl on girl action

Ted Striker

Comment

On Dec. 2, investigators formally interviewed Copas and asked if he understood the military's policy on homosexuals, if he had any close acquaintances who were gay, and if he was involved in community theater. He answered affirmatively.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

I'm going to throw you from a helicopter.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                      On Dec. 2, investigators formally interviewed Copas and asked if he understood the military's policy on homosexuals, if he had any close acquaintances who were gay, and if he was involved in community theater. He answered affirmatively.

I know -- you can't be a patriotic soldier if you enjoy community theatre.

Comment

......they've finally convinced me I'm burning in hell for being a *** so well I think I might make the plunge soon.... no point in me prolonging the inevitable....

as my favorite suicidal quote goes.....

live fast, die young.... leave a pretty corpse......
                        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                          ......they've finally convinced me I'm burning in hell for being a *** so well I think I might make the plunge soon.... no point in me prolonging the inevitable....

as my favorite suicidal quote goes.....

live fast, die young.... leave a pretty corpse......

Thorn . . . . . .

find a good friend to talk to, and get counseling . . . . .

fast.

Comment

I don't have any friends left..... and counciling hasn't done good for 10 years.......
                            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Then those weren´t friends in the first place.

Hey, I lost all of my friends met during my 14 to 21 years old period, and that was because of my sexual orientation. Out there it´s a very crowded world, your new friends are just waiting for you.
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X