Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2008 Presidential Canidate Caculaymatron(tm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
    Vince, actually I was commenting on Bosh's statement. And I definitely agree with what you say.
    Oh. Okay then.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• I would like to see Hillary win because by following her husband she knows what it is like to rule a country (and successfully), she has that experience.

I only dont like her stance on abortion, but that (I mean abortion in the usa) will not change anyway, no matter who wins, so vote thinking of other issues.
      I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
        I would like to see Hillary win because by following her husband she knows what it is like to rule a country (and successfully), she has that experience.

The interns followed her husband too. Seeing something does not equal knowing how to do something.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• (100%) 1: Sen. Russ Feingold (D) Information
          (93%) 2: Ex-Gen. Wesley Clark (D) Information
          (93%) 3: Ex-VP Al Gore (D) Information
          (93%) 4: Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D) Information
          (92%) 5: Sen. John Kerry (D) Information
          (87%) 6: Sen. Joseph Biden (D) Information
          (85%) 7: Sen. Christopher Dodd (D) Information
          (81%) 8: Sen. Hillary Clinton (D) Information
          (79%) 9: Ex-Sen. John Edwards (D) Information
          (77%) 10: Gov. Tom Vilsack (D) Information
          (67%) 11: Gov. Bill Richardson (D) Information
          (66%) 12: Sen. Evan Bayh (D) Information
          (65%) 13: Ex-Gov. Mark Warner (D) Information
          (54%) 14: Gov. Mitt Romney (R) Information
          (48%) 15: Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) Information
          (44%) 16: Sec. Condoleezza Rice (R) Information
          (43%) 17: Ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) Information
          (43%) 18: Gov. George Pataki (R) Information
          (34%) 19: Sen. John McCain (R) Information
          (31%) 20: Ex-Rep. Newt Gingrich (R) Information
          (31%) 21: Sen. Majority Leader Bill Frist (R) Information
          (28%) 22: Sen. George Allen (R) Information
          (21%) 23: Sen. Chuck Hagel (R) Information
          (12%) 24: Rep. Tom Tancredo (R) Information
          (10%) 25: Sen. Sam Brownback (R) Information

No surprise there.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Take a look through the comment sections of any conservative blog that mentions McCain, I don't quite understand it, but the conservative base really really really hates McCain.
            Yes, that's because he's a moderate.

His negatives are being willing to compromise with the democrats and work for the greater good of the country by serving all his consituients rather than just the ones who vote for him. He's not a politician- he's a leader.

--
            Indeed Bosh, and that website is just an example of what I was saying- if McCain can win the Republican primaries- he can take the national ticket.

I'm really surprised by the amount of support for Giuliani on that forum though... I guess it's because he hasn't had his face in the national news for policy positions as much as McCain and is basically a bigger celebrity.
            --
            Seeing McCain with the US Baseball team- Arizona Diamondback's cap in one of those pictures makes me want to support him all the more now I dislike the Yankees with a passion, but love the D'backs -2001 World Champions!
            Last edited by DarkCloud; August 7, 2006, 12:57.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
            X