Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I see, BeBro:

Al Queda declares war on Isreal.

Yeah, that makes it much scarier.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      Why doesn't AQ just declare war against the whole ****ing world by now?
      I thought they already had.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        It's like they wake up in a new world every day.
        They are pretty brave issuing their statements from under a rock somewhere in east afghanistan. if you were a muslim, why would you want to die for these tired bitter old guys (al-zawahiri and bin-laden)?

Comment

Re: Re: This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

Originally posted by Brundlefly

They are pretty brave issuing their statements from under a rock somewhere in east afghanistan. if you were a muslim, why would you want to die for these tired bitter old guys (al-zawahiri and bin-laden)?
          They closed the discos and cinemas down. Now there's nowhere to go to have a good time in Baluchistan.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It's a political move. Al-Qaeda is trying to prevent Hezbollah from getting all the prestige, popularity, and financing out of the Lebanon war. They want to claim it as one of theirs.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Re: Re: This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

Originally posted by Brundlefly

I thought they were dying for martyrdom and the promise of paradise & 72 virgins.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                With Spain they mean Al Andalus?
                No, they want the whole hog. History isn't important to them just as being consistant isn't important to them. They support muslims in the Phillipines breaking off from the Democratic yet Catholic Phillipines but they urge people to fight jihad against Catholic people in East Timur who want freedom from the dictatorial (at least at the time) and undemocratic Indonesia.

They're a one trick pony.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                  It's a political move. Al-Qaeda is trying to prevent Hezbollah from getting all the prestige, popularity, and financing out of the Lebanon war. They want to claim it as one of theirs.
                  Basically. Yeah.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

Originally posted by Lord Avalon

I thought they were dying for martyrdom and the promise of paradise & 72 virgins.
                    It's 72? I thought it was 77. Either way, I'm sure those that were promised 77 and only receiving 72 would be pretty damn pissed, because that's 5 WHOLE virgins they're missing! That's a 7% reduction!
                    B♭3

Comment

So the answer to the biggest question of all is now 72, not 42 anymore?
                      Blah

Comment

do the virgins re virginize after sex?
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Pretty disgusting. How many virgins over the age of 12 are there?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

For all those creeps to get their 72, they have to.

Comment

I had a thought that maybe there's only 72 virgins total, so all the martyrs have to share. In which case there'd have to be revirginization.
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Yes, I think that is the point. The Koran says that they will be forever "unblemished". As I've said before it does not specify what sex they will be even though it's clear that the same reward is not available to women.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X