Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

It's like they wake up in a new world every day.

AP - 1 hour, 19 minutes ago

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader issued a worldwide call Thursday for Muslims to rise up in a holy war against Israel and join the fighting in Lebanon and Gaza until Islam reigns from "Spain to Iraq." In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

They now call for war so often I bet even their supporters getting bored.
    Blah

Comment

Do they think they've had a sock hop going with Israel?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

lol.. it is getting almost funny how they declare new wars every week .. Then again it's good. The effect of their declarations are pretty much none these days. It's like who cares. The press still prints their declarations, but we'll see if they get bored also. Then they can shout and cry from the mountain tops and no one will hear their war cry... what a pity.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

just in case their supporters forgot?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, they should distribute member magazine.. AQ monthly, or if that's too expensive then AQ quarterly to their supporters.. Or if that's too much to ask for, then how about a leaflet every 6 months? 'WE ARE STILL HERE, DON'T WORRY, HERE ARE PICTURES WHAT WE HAVE ACQUIRED WITH YOUR MONEY AND SUPPORT *MichaelsAwesomeGunCollection.jpg*

Actually, I think this gave me an awesome idea for a website.. AQ weekly Naturally, a comedy site, ala Onion. However, I might be killed for it.. but comedy that takes balls is always the best.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I mean, if you could make it working, to the point, funny and professional looking, it will get millions of hits..... hey, maybe even a mention in the daily show.. wow.. I see it already.. it could have articles, interviews (well fake), news... everything. Is anyone excited? If so, I think this might be a fun project.. PM me if you're interested contributing (writing, web design etc). I'm quite serious.. let's brainstorm.

It means someone woudl have to operate anonymously, the death threats would get tiresome..

Sorry for the threadjack. But AQ deserves their own joke site, because that's what they are these days, a joke. US pretty much dominated them into this state of .. a joke. It's pretty evident they haven't been able to gather strength lately.
              Last edited by Pekka; July 27, 2006, 10:30.
              In da butt.

Comment

Why doesn't AQ just declare war against the whole ****ing world by now?
                B♭3

Comment

I await the day Al Qaeda declares holy war on itself.
                  "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Well, they should distribute member magazine.. AQ monthly, or if that's too expensive then AQ quarterly to their supporters.. Or if that's too much to ask for, then how about a leaflet every 6 months? 'WE ARE STILL HERE, DON'T WORRY, HERE ARE PICTURES WHAT WE HAVE ACQUIRED WITH YOUR MONEY AND SUPPORT *MichaelsAwesomeGunCollection.jpg*

Actually, I think this gave me an awesome idea for a website.. AQ weekly Naturally, a comedy site, ala Onion. However, I might be killed for it.. but comedy that takes balls is always the best.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

With Spain they mean Al Andalus?
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

To their credit, at least they're still sane enough to declare war on countries rather than abstract concepts - see the 'war on drugs' and 'war on terror' for comparison.

Originally posted by Pekka
                        Sorry for the threadjack. But AQ deserves their own joke site, because that's what they are these days, a joke. US pretty much dominated them into this state of .. a joke. It's pretty evident they haven't been able to gather strength lately.
                        Really? They seem to have increased their activities over the last five or so years, as far as I can tell. Refer to the kidnap of Daniel Pearl in 2002; the El Ghriba synagogue bombing; the ramming of the Limburg; bombings on Bali in both 2002 and 2005; in Istanbul in 2003; and various acts of insurgency in Saudi Arabia, particularly the Riyadh compound bombings. There are probably plenty more - these are just a few highlights. If that's a joke, I'm not laughing, and nor are the hundreds of people who have died in these attacks.

This is a big step up compared to Al'Qaeda's activities of ten-odd years ago, so it's implausible to claim that US efforts have 'dominated' them. If anything, the US's Middle Eastern policy has increased their popular support.

Comment

You're going further back than I am. I'm talking about this current year and their declarations on all kinds of things, like Denmark and other random targets. And this new one also.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                            Why doesn't AQ just declare war against the whole ****ing world by now?
                            Because then they couldn't call for war against someone anymore, unless the Klingons invade us.
                            Blah

Comment

Maybe AQ can declare war on western letters? Or, like BeBro suggest, be conservative so there's things to look forward to.. so declare war on the letter ... *tension builds.. who will get it!!!*... C. The letter C has been declared war upon. Be afraid.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X