No announcement yet.

When do you say thats it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Please resume your discussion about the manic woman with the xbox and the cat she calls nikkers

Comment

oh good lord now my dog is a cat..
        Ok i got one better for all of you that want to whine, dont read if i post ignore it i dont care. You want to act like your two years old then by all means go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again I dont care. So in case the whiners havent gottent he clue let me spell it out for them I DONT CARE. Last I checked i didnt invite you particpate in an adult discussion, so go back to preschool ok
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

dongeal on a serious note he told me that. I respect what he had to say. I was simply trying to figure why the neigbors pay attention to stuff that doesnt concern them, when they, the neighbors all of them, have stuff that bothers me, i just tune it out. i just thought i worthy to mention i have never had this probelm at home. i really do respect the law despite what others here are mocking
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

oh

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X