Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Fantastic....
    Attached Files
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Captain Pirk!

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Ahh! How could we forget Pirk!
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Sheridan, strictly for his prodigal use of nuclear weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoha
            Sheridan, strictly for his prodigal use of nuclear weapons.
            He does get an A+ for most creative way of divorcing his wife.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• No one's mentioned...

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

• All of you BSG fans do realize you have fallen for Mormon propaganda don't you?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The Lorne Greene Galactica is a bunch of Mormon propaganda, yes. That's what I've been trying to tell joncha.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    The Lorne Greene Galactica is a bunch of Mormon propaganda, yes. That's what I've been trying to tell joncha.
                    You are right, and I'd help ya.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Captain Crunch.

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                        All of you BSG fans do realize you have fallen for Mormon propaganda don't you?

ACK!
                        never heard of that...do tell
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                        X