"what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
    So what's the casualty count of Arab Israelis? And I'm sure they don't understand what those air raid sirens mean. Besides, they can't read the "für Arabien verboten" signs on the shelter entrances, so what's the big deal?
    At least two children in Nazareth, O ignorant one. Making Arab Israeli civilian casualties almost on a par with Jewish Israeli ones, as a proportion of the pop...

And I doubt the Israelis would be using German, that would be more your province as we'd established earlier...

If I choose to live in a neighborhood controlled by terrorirsts, and live among them, then I expect there might actually be some consequences to that when their targets get sick of being hit.
    Ahhh, so it is the civilians' fault?

Those poor civilians, the majority of whom probably can't even afford to move in the first place - MtG showing his willful ignorance and disregard for the plight of the innocents...

It sucks. But a nice reach - take one documented issue, and add the "just one of dozens" tag to avoid talking about real issues.
    Kids being bombed swimming in an irrigation ditch, ambulances being bombed, etc etc...

Only person here avoiding talking about the real issues of unnecessary civilian deaths is you...

I haven't read the whole thread, but congrats if you're the first to Godwinize it. Too bad you hit the limits of your intellectual depth so early, but it's such a shallow drop I'm sure you can't have suffered any harm.
    Hey, if the shoe fits...

You're the one happy to defend over 300 civilian deaths (1/3 children) without any proven Hezb casualties. I just remembered the Nazis sometimes employing similar tactics against civilian pops whenever an attack occurred against them... Shall I just call you MtG the Baby-Killer?

C'mon, you can do better. They're stinkin' Jews, fer Chrissakes, don't you think they printed programs and set up concessions and sold tickets to the events, not just "watched?"
    No, only a Nazi like you would think such things about the Jews. See you can't help it...

Gee, Lebanon can't do anything about it, so therefore, nobody should do anything about it. Perhaps a new government, or new "sponsors" are needed who will address the problem.
    You really are a simple fool if you believe that clap-trap...

By all means strike at hezb targets, but do so without killing 300+ civilians (or hitting UN positions!), or destroying the infrastructure of a country! How can the civilians run away from the fighting properly if you blow up all the bridges?

And do those Sinn Fein types openly endorse and declare themselves to be one and the same with PIRA? Or did they perhaps abandon any concept of unification and armed conflict as a precondition to political participation?
    They're not called the political wing of the IRA for nothing. Besides, when has a politician ever said anything sincere?

There was no analogy to deny. Just typical moronic drivel from Mobystan.
    Then you are a moron because it is staring you in the face. But then making the idiotic 'Mobystan' comment reveals your total ignorance of the facts considering all of the 'stans' are located geographically far away from Israel/Lebanon (or even Iraq) and are pretty much all allies of the US - so way to look like a total tw@t MtG...

How about 'Mobyraniastine'. I could live with that even though it would be totally wrong, just like you...

Oh yeah, the typical "kill one and you create one" rhetorical argument.
    Typical lack of proving me wrong. Again.

Naah, old age makes me want to when I read your lame prose and excuses.
    Only lamer round here is the old git who dodges the real issues, promotes the killing of children and can't even try and insult me without looking like a total prat...

Are you sure that salmon is supposed to be blackened, or did you fall asleep on the job and burn it?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

We have a National Guard armory in DC, too. OMG HUMAN SHIELDS!
      Read the rest of the article, numbnuts...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Here are you human shields, che: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...24#post4516524

Comment

• I remember the Pals celebrating after 9-11.

Comment

• Some, yes.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• If you click, you're very lucky the picture of the baby's who's head was blown up has been removed. I saw that earlier. I think I probably could have gone my whole life without seeing something like that.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

You honestly think israel would ever send tanks into Damascus? Cause they would be stuck there, and If Israel could not occupy Lebanon, it has no chance in Syria. That is why you are wrong on this issue: Israel does not have the simple manpower to support an occupation of one of its larger neighbors. Whgo would replace Assad? There is no one in Syria who would work for Israel. The baathists would retain power, there is no alternative. NO democratic forces would want to take over in such conditions, as they would be painted Israelis stooges, with no future once Israel left.

As I said before, Israel has enough power to beat the armies of its enemies. They do not have enough power to remake the region.
                Exactly
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

If you click, you're very lucky the picture of the baby's who's head was blown up has been removed. I saw that earlier. I think I probably could have gone my whole life without seeing something like that.
                  Then don't visit inane sites like that.

Comment

• No, Israel puts military targets near Arab villages to keep Hezbollah rockets from being fired at them.

my goodness, I guess the lunacy really doesn't know any limits.

Let's put two and two together here:

-northen galilee has an arab majority.
                    -northen galilee has a relatively large population.
                    -northen galilee is near a hostile border.
                    -you need plenty of bases for operations and logstics near an army border.

****ing A....

Israel's strategic assets are located in jewish areas, arab areas, mixed areas. What do you want me to do, draw a map? well, I obviously won't.

At least two children in Nazareth, O ignorant one. Making Arab Israeli civilian casualties almost on a par with Jewish Israeli ones, as a proportion of the pop...

And I doubt the Israelis would be using German, that would be more your province as we'd established earlier

There is also a large population of russian speaking immigrants, and guess what, their proportion of the casualties is LARGER than the their percentage of the population! AND THERE WAS NO WARNING IN RUSSIAN!

A plot to get the russian-speaking community here killed, or a miscalculation by the government viewed by the goggles of deluded paranoia?!

As to the bombing shelters, they're the responsibility of the local authorities, and to blame the central government of Israel of not providing the shelters the politicians of the city aren't willing to build is non intellectually honest. or honest at all.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

If you click, you're very lucky the picture of the baby's who's head was blown up has been removed. I saw that earlier. I think I probably could have gone my whole life without seeing something like that.
                      Did you sign?
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I didn't see it. All those wounded children pretty much put me off scrolling further. Not that it really matters. My Congresswoman's name is Wasserman-Schultz. I highly doubt she's gonna vote against Israel doing whatever it wants.

Comment

• Syria claims it is ready for a dialogue with USA, but America is not only not trying to engage in it, but is preventing others from doing so. Syria also stated that it is willing to engage in talks, which should not be american dictate, however, if USA will discuss the matter of israeli occupation of syrian, lebaneese and palestinian lands as well.
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

• The US policy has not changed. Syria supposedly knows what it needs to do in order to be rewarded with direct talks but chooses not to do it.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                              The US policy has not changed. Syria supposedly knows what it needs to do in order to be rewarded with direct talks but chooses not to do it.
                              What is that?
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Rice had a press confrence on Friday where she said they wanted Syria to stop supplying weapons to Hezbollah before they'd agree to any direct talks. It's become a matter of principle like when the UK refused to speak to the IRA until they renounced violence.

Edit: Ok, Rice said "Syria knows what it needs to do" if they want direct talks. The newsancher then went on to explain that means the US wants Syria to stop supplying weapons to Hezbollah.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X