Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    I think he means the Tau.

I'm not playing a race whose national slogan is "The first rule of close combat...don't get into close combat!"
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Part of me reacts to the Tau by whining about how GW is trying to appeal to all the little kiddies by bringing in Japanese and Anime influenced stuff. Part of me thinks the models look really cool. And part of me remembers that when I started playing the game I was probably ten, and cried every time I lost, which was every time I fought.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
        Part of me reacts to the Tau by whining about how GW is trying to appeal to all the little kiddies by bringing in Japanese and Anime influenced stuff. Part of me thinks the models look really cool. And part of me remembers that when I started playing the game I was probably ten, and cried every time I lost, which was every time I fought.

That would be me in High School.

"Hey! The Rebel IG is setting up some teephone poles! behind that there rubble!"

*Baslisks shell the crap out of the Space Marine army I'm using*

As for the Tau, I like the set up for the individual soldiers, but the "Gundam" powersuits are a real
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
        X